How can one swap BCH for LTC?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.710
I have received some payments in BCH on trust wallet and I am finding difficulty converting it to LTC. It seems it is not possible on Trust Wallet. Which other crypto wallet supports swap of BCH to LTC?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
To my knowledge Trust wallet has a Swap feature to exchange coins, have you tried it. There are many wallets that can swap coins out there, such as FaucetPay, Holytransaction, Coinbase, Coinpayment etc.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use CoinBase and it is a simple process with reasonable fees. All their balances for the different coins are stated in USD, so comparisons are very clear.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.000
On BInance, under the Trading section, you can see an option called Convert. You can use this feature to convert your BCH to LTC. It is easy and also very fast

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I would also conquer with others that Binance and faucetpay would be convenient for that swap.i use that a lot and i have never found a problem.Just ensure that the trading pair makes a gain or with minimum gain or loss.At times your value can significantly reduce which means you are at a loss when you trade from BCH to LTC.Try to use a calculator before trading BCH for LTC.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I think would do it with faucet pay. I find it quite easy to use.
You are right, Faucetpay is very easy to use even for beginners, after having a Faucetpay account we only need to deposit BCH by clicking deposit and you will get a BCH address, transfer from any wallet after that do Coinswap.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.870
You are right, Faucetpay is very easy to use even for beginners, after having a Faucetpay account we only need to deposit BCH by clicking deposit and you will get a BCH address, transfer from any wallet after that do Coinswap.
Thanks for this amazing tip. But how about the fees for completing the swap? Is it something reasonable or it is very high? I would love to know so I can compare with the fees for Trust Wallet.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Thanks for this amazing tip. But how about the fees for completing the swap? Is it something reasonable or it is very high? I would love to know so I can compare with the fees for Trust Wallet.
Faucetpay doesn't explain how much it costs to convert from one coin to another, as far as I know we only need to include the number of coins that we will swap to another coin and the amount you will receive will appear, while I don't know the swap fee in the Trust wallet.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.710
Faucetpay doesn't explain how much it costs to convert from one coin to another, as far as I know we only need to include the number of coins that we will swap to another coin and the amount you will receive will appear, while I don't know the swap fee in the Trust wallet.
I think I am going to stick to faucet pay. Even though I have lost the login details of my first account. Hope I can easily open another account with faucet pay without issues.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
You can use exchanges like kraken or coinbase, sometimes I usually use them, also exodus allows you to make exchanges between cryptos, on the other hand you also have the option of faucet pay.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.870
I don't know but I always prefer to stick with popular choices in case I have a problem, I can easily get help. Trust Wallet is about the most popularly used wallet in my region.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
On BInance, under the Trading section, you can see an option called Convert. You can use this feature to convert your BCH to LTC. It is easy and also very fast
You are right and there are sometimes when the person does not have to use the trading feature. There is a swap feature on the platform which will just allow you to swap coins

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.870
I was reliably informed that swapping on Binance comes at no cost. I don't know how true that assertion may be. But I know that swapping on P2P actually comes at no cost.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
You can't swap it in Trustwallet. It don't have exchange service. You must use outside service. Some wallets have swap service like Faucetpay and Auto Final. Auto Final take 5% fee for free users.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$1.060
You can't swap it in Trustwallet. It don't have exchange service. You must use outside service. Some wallets have swap service like Faucetpay and Auto Final. Auto Final take 5% fee for free users.
Trust Wallet has a swap feature that is inbuilt where you can swap from say LTC to BCH. It is very bold and can't be missed. I don't know about the fees they charge for the swap transaction though.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before now, i used to think trust wallet has a feature for converting BCH to LTC. Since it's not possible according to what you said, you can try making use of the coinbase wallet.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
To my knowledge Trust wallet has a Swap feature to exchange coins, have you tried it. There are many wallets that can swap coins out there, such as FaucetPay, Holytransaction, Coinbase, Coinpayment etc.
I think the Coinbase can do a seamlessly job for you here. I once had the same problem and I almost gave in with the BCH that I had received in the wallet.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In my opinion, BCH is a coin that has high liquidity, so there will be many of them on crypto exchanges and wallets, so it will be easier for us to swap to other cryptos, including Litecoin.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
I normally use bybit for my conversions, to convert to any coin or stable coins of my choice, but for the past few days I haven't been able to convert some little fraction of my bch to USDt, whenever I try to input my bch it keeps changing to BTC or matric, I don't really know what the problem could be.

Back