How can parents encourage sharing in their kids?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
I am not yet a parent. But I always educate my niece to share with others. I first demonstrated how to do this when she was a little child. Later, I occasionally allowed her to watch cartoons with this kind of subject.

Can you give an example of what you had to impart to others?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I am a parent and it is always difficult to impart this kind of training to children. There are children that are naturally greedy. You need to teach through practice and test. I normally put for all of them in one big plate and be watching how they are relating with each otherm

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am not yet a parent. But I always educate my niece to share with others. I first demonstrated how to do this when she was a little child. Later, I occasionally allowed her to watch cartoons with this kind of subject.

Can you give an example of what you had to impart to others?
Ever since I was small I have always learnt that there is a lot of ensuring that it is not bad to learn how to share amongst them

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Kids easily learn what they see, if you want to teach them about sharing, the kids has to see you doing it from time to time and before you know it, it becomes part of them.

Kosi G

Complete Stranger
Sep 23, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.292
Kids easily learn what they see, if you want to teach them about sharing, the kids has to see you doing it from time to time and before you know it, it becomes part of them.
That's very true. Always share everything with them. And they would also learn to share with their siblings.

Back