How can you start a business as a Nail technician

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a business that is common in my country and especially in my location. it is mostly done by ladies but it will be lucrative if skillfully executed by a lady

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can start the business of fixing nails, polishing them and making them look presentable to clients for money. How can this business be started ?
This is a unisex profession commonly found among ladies. Nevertheless, some young boys are also found in the business as well. I is a beauty profession whose customers are mostly women. Men dont mostly have time for such.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think you are very right about this. The majority of we ladies love it when a guy is attending to us and caring for us. If a guy does my fingernails, I will prefer it to a girl doing it
It is even more lucrative when it is being done by a guy. The ladies love for their beauty services to be manned by a guy. All that is needed is the skills and techniques that is needed for effective nail management.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
To fare better taking training as a nail technician and also be learning from YouTube isn't a bad idea. Just have the right skills
I don’t think you can learn all from YouTube. You should have a physical class because that’s the best. There are so many things YouTube can’t teach you

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.645
Ensure you invest in the materials and tools required to be a nail technician. Use different social media platforms to promote your services. In addition, many nail technicians in our country offer home services to increase their earnings alongside working in a nail salon.

Back