How can you start a business with $0 investment

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I could have that passion and skills to start a certain business but how can I go about that wit $0 in my pocket?
It is not possible to start an investment without having money. But you can acquire some money by doing some online works and save to start the investment. You can also work on some websites and make some money there to save for an investment.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With zero capital you can start a business although you won't be the sole owner of the business it will have to be a partnership business. To attain this you need a business ideas with huge potentials to pique investors interest to invest in your idea. Investors like this are kind of rare in nature but with a great business idea you should be able to grow your business on your partner(s) funds.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i know you made good money then but wouldn't be same now since people have access to the internet from the comforts of their homes.
There are still folks who patronize cyber cafe especially the students here. There was this café I went to about two days ago, it was really crowded with student wanting to print,type,research their projects (from school).

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
There are still folks who patronize cyber cafe especially the students here. There was this café I went to about two days ago, it was really crowded with student wanting to print,type,research their projects (from school).
Oh okay I know that it might still works where the students are, so it is better to establish it where they are students.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why it's really necessary to always make thorough research about the location you intend setting up your business. And yes, this business is best established where there are much students ranging from elementary class to university, those should be the targeted audience.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
you're doing good for yourself it's always good to have an extra source of income it will help you with more money.
Today, I joined an affiliate marketing program to promote companies' products and earn from them.
Post automatically merged:

you're doing good for yourself it's always good to have an extra source of income it will help you with more money.
Today, I joined an affiliate marketing program to promote companies' products and earn from them.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013

You would be need to be patient to make money. You might not start making money right away but you are in the right direction

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.090
Raw Dex
$0.023

That's the best way to make money online, I have read on many forum sites. I don't know if it's true or not because I am not on it. Hope you update us and tell us how can we also start it

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
That's the best way to make money online, I have read on many forum sites. I don't know if it's true or not because I am not on it. Hope you update us and tell us how can we also start it
Affiliate marketing needs consistency and patience. You need to keep advertising your links to get people to buy through you

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no way to start a business with $0 Investment. The only thing that can be done is to work for free and save some money to start the business

Back