How did you build your financial knowledge?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
Did you study finance in school and college? If now, how did you build your knowledge on finance? Well, finance was one of my subjects in college. That's how OI built my knowledge. I also enriched my knowledge through self study?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I learned finance and economics during my tertiary studies. I am also a member of the World's Financial Group (WFG) and an affiliate marketing sister company of WFG, the International Marketing Group (IMG). There's a seminar workshop and lecture series about marketing, financial literacy and passive income.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
For me have so little knowledge about the finances. The most financial knowledge l learned them in life
Some people claimed that they can learn this principle fully when having their own businesses. It can serve as the proper venue to learn financial management.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.223
Finance was not really a topic in my college classes as I took a health course. So I had to study finance on my own through reading books, blogs and watching videos. It is one of the most essential topics in life yet not taken as a serious subject in school. If you are not in a finance related course, make sure that you learn it on your own.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
I have built the financial knowledge gradually by reading about it on different online forums.
Do you really think the information you get form online forums are usable and reliable? Most users are general users who do not have any specialized knowledge.

Back