How did you find out about online earning?

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure that all of us here we're not aware that you could make money online. How did you get to know about it? Did you believe it or you had doubts about it? For me my sister told me about it.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was not aware I could earn on online. First day I lost my job, I google ways I could make money, then a lot of sites poped up, first I was Beer money forum. So out of curiosity I clicked on the site and I was amazed, it started from there and ever since then I started making money online.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was not aware I could earn on online. First day I lost my job, I google ways I could make money, then a lot of sites poped up, first I was Beer money forum. So out of curiosity I clicked on the site and I was amazed, it started from there and ever since then I started making money online.
I was also happy when I found out I could earn something just by posting things.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure that all of us here we're not aware that you could make money online. How did you get to know about it? Did you believe it or you had doubts about it? For me my sister told me about it.
Yes. In the beginning, that was about twenty years ago, I was not knowing. Slowly, I found out. No one told me about it.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So beer money forum was your first site to earn online? Are you satisfied with the incentive they pay for your contribution?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's a long story and I was actually looking to learn English and that's why I looked online from there I found out about online earnings and the rest is history because from there I came to know about different earning websites.

I only thought before that I can only earn money online by applying work from oDesk (now UpWork). So I did many years ago. I was able to get a job but it was not the right for me. And then a former workmate told me about Bubblews. So I joined, from there, during my stay on Bubblews, I earned and started to learn more online earning and Paid to Post stuff like Forum.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined Fusioncash in 2007 and have earned thousands of dollars from them. They have been struggling the last couple of years, but loyalty keeps me hanging around as long as they keep paying even a little. They even paid me to create the How To Videos they still have on the site. I can't count the number of sites I have made money on since then, but with research and caution I still take on a new one now and then. I am retired so I need something to do all day.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined Fusioncash in 2007 and have earned thousands of dollars from them. They have been struggling the last couple of years, but loyalty keeps me hanging around as long as they keep paying even a little. They even paid me to create the How To Videos they still have on the site. I can't count the number of sites I have made money on since then, but with research and caution I still take on a new one now and then. I am retired so I need something to do all day.
Its good you are engaging in stuff to keep you bizzy during the day. Paid to post forums are such a blessing.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
At first I didn't know about earning online. Then there were these constant ad about online earning on telegram. I decided to try it. It was a Survey site and later I got scammed by it

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
Through a friend and it was good he did as I'm enjoying it now.

I am unaware of earning money from pay to post site until a colleague from work told me about a website that pays money to post discussions. I learned about Bubblews. My first online earning was from that site. After, I learned about other sites too that pay people. I joined PAA Post Any Article. It was not strict that time so we can post anything under the sun. I joined several sites from a paying legit money to a scam sites.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Search engines like Google or others cannot help us find accurate results for online earning websites or apps as they cannot tell us which one is legit and which is a scam so we need to be careful about it

Back