How did you get to know the RIF site?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.083
Thank you very much for the advice, indeed so far I have only talked to certain people a lot, but I will try to talk to many people there. To increase my income. DaddyEvil also said the same thing to me, my interaction wasn't extensive in Mylot. LOL

No doubt DE is an active member there but you should interact with other people too, that's how you will earn.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I came to know of this site from Forum Coin. I found a thread posted by Jordan to market this site there. And I joined it through the referral link provided by Jordan. I was not active for a while after I joined the site, but after that I have been pretty active here.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I could not get to know about it on any forum, maybe because I am not on other forums. I consider myself fortunate to find this site.
Oh! I did not know that. I thought that you are active member on many forum platforms. I have come across you on myLot and I was under impression that you might be there on Forum Coin and BMF too. I don't remember it clearly if I have come across you on any other site other than myLot, but I assumed so

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I am on BMF but not much active there still manage to earn at least $2 in a months. But I am active on mylot these days
Even I have started visiting BMF once in a while. I joined it a long time back but was never active. I am not much active there.
Why don't you join Forum Coin? It's a great site to know about earning opportunities. And you just need to spend 20 minutes or less to make 10_12 posts daily and earn 15 cents or more.
Do let me know if you are interested.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.083
Not interested as I am happy with whatever sites I am on. I registered on Trendri but was not able to continue it because of time constraints and now I do not want to add up any other new sites.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Not interested as I am happy with whatever sites I am on. I registered on Trendri but was not able to continue it because of time constraints and now I do not want to add up any other new sites.
It's okay. You should not feel overwhelmed. Having few good sites at hand is good enough. Even I have time constraints and on one day, I can be active on any 2_3 sites though I have around 6 on hand.
Trendri is good. I have made decent money there and made a few payouts. I have not been there in the last two weeks. Are you a verified member there??

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I could be a verified member but I discontinued. I know this one thing why people dont like that site.
Hmm...I totally agree there. That's one discouraging factor there. I love the site. Once you are verified, the earnings are decent. I think that they should reduce the number of posts to get verified. This verification process has discouraged me to join the other sites owned by the same admin.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even I have started visiting BMF once in a while. I joined it a long time back but was never active. I am not much active there.
Why don't you join Forum Coin? It's a great site to know about earning opportunities. And you just need to spend 20 minutes or less to make 10_12 posts daily and earn 15 cents or more.
Do let me know if you are interested.
Oh yeah, I'm also a new member on ForumCoin. How is the disbursement system there? Do we really have to buy a link, to redeem points to a Paypal account? Means every redeem points have to buy a link?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every site has their own rules but they should see if these rules are helping them to gain the users or not. I like that site but because of the time I could not continue there.
Yes, that's true, and that's okay. I always take active time there even though I only make 10-12 posts. Not bad as an extra. This may only take about 10-20 minutes.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I came from Forumcoin. This is my very first comment. Hello, everybody!
Hello, welcome to RIF, I hope you can find fun things here. I also just joined about a month ago, I'm very comfortable here. If there are things that you want to ask, you can contact the admin, moderator, or members here. Don't worry everyone is nice and friendly.

Back