AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.620
I am now part of different forums and if I want I can stay posting all day to earn but its not easy to earn from all pay to post as it takes so much of time

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I was referred by a friend then I began to make money online. I also joined and learnt about other forums from it too.
Hey, there everyone, today let's discuss how all of us found out about paid-to-post forums, and which one was your first PTP forum. Please do share!

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I find out when a guy from YouTube reviewed forum where you get paid from posting I got very interested so I joined the site sadly that site stopped paying like many others

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.095
I find out when a guy from YouTube reviewed forum where you get paid from posting I got very interested so I joined the site sadly that site stopped paying like many others

What forum are you talking about? Having said that, I have been a part of many forums and I love to write and get paid on different forums. It could be a big challenge working on different platforms, though.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I found paid to post forums from a local non paying forum from my country. Trendri was the first forum I registered with and I was a novice then. It took me over one month to reach threshold.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.095
I found paid to post forums from a local non paying forum from my country. Trendri was the first forum I registered with and I was a novice then. It took me over one month to reach threshold.

Trendri is a great forum. However, RIF is the one that i prefer. I am a really old and legendary member of many forums now. I have established my position on many forums as I tend to stay loyal and hardworking person on many forums.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.620
For me I found the paid to post forums in a a question and answer forum site called Answeree. In fact I was scammed by the site but I was glad that through it I learned the most useful stuffs in my life.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.950
Sorry to hear about that, it might resurrect soon, just be patient. There, might be a problem fixed by the owner. Or, find another the same as what you joined. There are many of them this time.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Its better to search through google, first make list of paid forums then start evaluating it on scam advisor and trust piolet. You will get the latest reviews there also. But before doing all this just ask one question with yourself did I exceeded daily limit of posts in RIF Today, if not then first try to reach here then start working others.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.620
We can find pay to post forums through our colleagues here on pay to post forums or on other websites that helps us earn and this is the best and legit way to know about these.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
RIF is the first forum I joined. One of my friends told me about it. I'm glad I joined. I learned of Forumcoin at RIF. I have posted there for a short while. As I don't like the interface and their requirement of buying a link when cashing out, I just focus on RIF for now.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I found out about referral index forum when I was surfing through the internet looking for a site that pays and I saw a question if it is a site that pays for me to post and I click on the question and there were lots of sites there but my attention was on RIF.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I know paid sites from the writings of people I read on Quora, I found Mylot there. Then in Mylot I was introduced by a friend of mine to the RIF site, that's how it is until now. I haven't been here long, about 4 months.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
For me I found the paid to post forums in a a question and answer forum site called Answeree. In fact I was scammed by the site but I was glad that through it I learned the most useful stuffs in my life.
Cool sad that answeree scams peaple now it was not bad platfrom to be honest many forums don't pay anymore wich is very sad because there were a lot of good forums in the past
Post automatically merged:

Nope , the site was shut down 3 years back and I felt really bad. it was well paying. You get 5 cents per post.
5 cents per post is very good it's very sad that it's not here anymore I really wish I would find out about PTP forums earlier since there were a lot of forums that payed

Back