Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When it comes to SEO, not many people know how to start and many have to learn how to work on their SEO and build up their SEO to gain traffic and have a successful website. Some people will go to college to learn about SEO and others will choose to self-learn from home if they can either use tutorials on YouTube or even using ebooks or websites where people offer advice on how to start with SEO and how to build it up.

How did you learn SEO? Did you find it easy to learn or are you still trying to get the hang of it?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I learned SEO through self-study and through watching videos and reading manuals. One must not stop learning the steps and master the basics. It is a must to master the basics before proceeding to the essential steps.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
SEO ( search engine optimization) I learnt by myself it is not very difficult as to attend different courses for this, but just watch only few videos about it. It's basically keywords which are most searched and which we must use in our website.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't think I am expert in SEO, am still learning through forum posts, tutorials etc. I don't have enough time and space to learn how to do SEO. Though I have couples of sites but i don't have time for it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I am also not expert on this, so I watch videos for tutorials, read manuals online and navigate sites that discussed about search engine optimisation. Gradually, we will learn through our initiatives.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Most stuff I learned building my websites. On Wordpress Yoast plugin helped me write optimized articles. It is hard get all green stuff. Making websites from scratch, I got many useful informations from Neil Patel tutorials and website checker. Getting good SEO grade for website is also not easy job.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I learned SEO through a course I attended on Hubpages. This course not only introduced me to SEO and digital marketing but also helped me to rank my articles on the top search results.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to SEO, not many people know how to start and many have to learn how to work on their SEO and build up their SEO to gain traffic and have a successful website. Some people will go to college to learn about SEO and others will choose to self-learn from home if they can either use tutorials on YouTube or even using ebooks or websites where people offer advice on how to start with SEO and how to build it up.

How did you learn SEO? Did you find it easy to learn or are you still trying to get the hang of it?
In general, learning SEO can be a challenging process, but it can also be rewarding. Many people start by reading articles and blogs on SEO, attending webinars, or taking courses online or offline. There are also many free resources available online, such as tutorials on YouTube, ebooks, and websites that offer advice on how to get started with SEO.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
I have not formally learnt about search engine optimisation yet. This is because, i see no need for it now that i do not have a website. When i finally own a website, i will learn about it.

Back