How do employees report their problems in the company?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Basically, employees can report their concerns in Grievance Redress Department in the company. However, there are times that they do not have this department. They can report to people-in-charge in the Human Resource Department. The question is, what if they cannot solve the concerns? This situation will be escalated to the top management if not being resolved despite the efforts of the people concerned.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.450
Raw Dex
$0.008
When I noted a problem in the company, I'll talk to my direct supervisor about it. Depending on the situation, I may talk to him/her directly or via a confidential letter. If the situation is not improved, I may talk to HR department.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Code of conduct must be followed. Since company operates hierarchical trends, all complaints must be channel to the right authorities.
Every workers has their own superior officer called supervisor. Any complaints received by them would be taken to officers superior to them until it get to the final authorities. No workers can bypass all this channels and report directly to the authorities.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
In most cases, employers have someone who they can speak to if they have a problem with their work or with the company they work for. It is usually a supervisor that they can speak to inform them of the issue they may have and to have them addressed. This is usually passed onto the owner of the business or the boss so that things can be looked into.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Some companies have their HR to report to whenever there's something that's a challenge for their staff and the HR will look into it. If they don't have HR, then a supervisor can do the job.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
When I noted a problem in the company, I'll talk to my direct supervisor about it. Depending on the situation, I may talk to him/her directly or via a confidential letter. If the situation is not improved, I may talk to HR department.
That is a good option to talk with the direct supervisor right away. In my some companies, they do install Suggestion Boxes to know the concerns of the employees within the department. These are for people who cannot voice out their concerns.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
It depends on the company. In most cases, the company usually allow this during their meetings, where the employees are given the opportunity to express themselves and state their problems.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is why it is best to have organizational structures that have line managers. They allow for one to be able to lodge complains at the basic level before it goes up.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also believe that sometimes workers can actually report to their supervisors with regards to any problem that they are having in their place of work.

Back