How do I get to purchase RIF cash from Nigeria?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.513
I was just exploring the site and seeing how things. Then I saw a button for purchase of RIF cash with fiat money. I found out that we have to use PayPal to pay for the RIF cash we intend to buy.

Given the issues we have with PayPal in Nigeria, how do we get to buy these RIF cash as Nigerians. Most of us don't even have PayPal accounts because we felt it is needless opening it

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is easy you tell the admin to deduct your RIF if you have enough and give you the RIF you want to buy. You don't need a PayPal I believe. I hope you understand

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.513
I think it is easy you tell the admin to deduct your RIF if you have enough and give you the RIF you want to buy. You don't need a PayPal I believe. I hope you understand
I meant using money to buy RIF. I don't have any RIF but I have money. I want to use the RIF on the platform but I don't want to go through the process of posting to earn it. I use my money and buy RIF. It is available on this platform. But the payment method is PayPal.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okay in that case it might be difficult for you because I thought you would earn from the site to be able to trade it with the rif you would be having

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was just exploring the site and seeing how things. Then I saw a button for purchase of RIF cash with fiat money. I found out that we have to use PayPal to pay for the RIF cash we intend to buy.

Given the issues we have with PayPal in Nigeria, how do we get to buy these RIF cash as Nigerians. Most of us don't even have PayPal accounts because we felt it is needless opening it
Actually it is built into paypal, that if you do not want to create an account, you can use card information to do so. When paying via paypal, it pulls up a question before redirecting you. The question, is if you want to login to pay, or to use your card. If you select the card, it will let you input your information for it. If you want to use an account, it will then redirect you to log into the site.

People who do not know this, never actually clicked through to see what pulls up on the purchase page. It is one of those things that you learn, if you click on stuff before asking why you cannot use something.

See the image I attached to my reply, for reference.

Attachments

• paypal screenshot.png
    paypal screenshot.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 1

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

That would really be a nice concept, but unfortunately we don't have access to PayPal method of payment here in my country, i would have really like to opt in for it .

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
That would really be a nice concept, but unfortunately we don't have access to PayPal method of payment here in my country, i would have really like to opt in for it .
Did you read my reply? :)

Actually it is built into paypal, that if you do not want to create an account, you can use card information to do so. When paying via paypal, it pulls up a question before redirecting you. The question, is if you want to login to pay, or to use your card. If you select the card, it will let you input your information for it. If you want to use an account, it will then redirect you to log into the site.

People who do not know this, never actually clicked through to see what pulls up on the purchase page. It is one of those things that you learn, if you click on stuff before asking why you cannot use something.

See the image I attached to my reply, for reference.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Another way is to use another PayPal. if the person can buy for you while you instruct the admin to help add the funds manually to your account. hope it makes sense.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
I think there would no Issue for you to make payments with paypal. Form what i know, you can make payments easily with a PayPal account here in Nigeria but you cannot receive.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

It is not only PayPal option that is there. We can also use bitcoin or litecoin. This two are available for exchange in Nigeria. And you can also exchange go cash with other members.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's good I didn't know We can also use bitcoin or litecoin to make payments there I hope the person that needed this information gets yi see this to help self

Back