How do I win big odds in football betting

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.833
Do your research well on what will give you the high probability of winning. then go for the teams you want to bet on, But remember betting is a game of luck too

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a lot of experience in betting and tried many methods. I say honestly. There is no set strategy and there are always days when you lose control of everything. You can never win this game

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have a lot of experience in betting and tried many methods. I say honestly. There is no set strategy and there are always days when you lose control of everything. You can never win this game
You can make decent money from football betting if you have enough experience on how to analyse different kinds of matches.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can make decent money from football betting if you have enough experience on how to analyse different kinds of matches.
Yes that's right. I once won money of a car in sport betting, but the problem is, you don't last long in this business. There are events in sports that are out of your control, such as red cards, penalties, etc

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes that's right. I once won money of a car in sport betting, but the problem is, you don't last long in this business. There are events in sports that are out of your control, such as red cards, penalties, etc
That's great! it's a huge amount of money but you need to be very cautious of your gambling activities.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are thinking of how to win big in sports betting, also think of how to lose big in sports betting too. Sports betting is risky and has no fixed outcome. You'll depend on luck if you are to get something meaningful from it.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't bet because everything is possible in sports weakest team can win against strongest betting is a little better than gamblint but often it's just pure luck some people do make money

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's great! it's a huge amount of money but you need to be very cautious of your gambling activities.
The problem is when you win you get a lot of confidence and you ask yourself why don't I make more money? And this makes you lose control of everything in the end

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.670
If you are in the game and you have better strategy you use in winnings, kindly share it here please.
I guess everybody search for perfect strategy. Some manage but I don't think those share it or talk about it since sportbooks would go broke fast. Owner of Brighton earn million in betting system but he never told his strategy.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree betting is not a good way to make money weakest team can win against strongest it's pretty hard to win something on there I bet sometimes only for fun and I bet money I can lose

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree betting is not a good way to make money weakest team can win against strongest it's pretty hard to win something on there I bet sometimes only for fun and I bet money I can lose
Yeah you are doing well. that's true. Unpredictable things always happen. That's why I tried to bet on over goals for a while, but many games ended 0-0. In the end, you lose

Back