How do one invest in business one doesn't has skill?.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes it is possible to do so, there are people making different investments in things they have little to no idea about, but this can be risky as you can easily be cheated.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is not advisable to invest in a business venture you do not have knowledge of. You will actually make a lot of mistakes and make losses.

It is going to be a complete waste of money of investment because in the end you will end up blaming yourself because the Investment will most likely not go your way.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
Sometimes entrepreneurs can think of venturing into business that seems to be very promising but missing the required information and knowledge for the business. When this happens then they can hire mentor services from the experts to go on with the venture.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
Yes it is possible to do so, there are people making different investments in things they have little to no idea about, but this can be risky as you can easily be cheated.
It will be a learning process if being cheated in business. However, it is not a good thing to face such a challenge in life. Thus, it is better to learn and be aware of the possible risks in business.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
I think the people without skills for some businesses would do outsourcing for the services of the experts for them to be able to run the business in the most professional way.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hire professionala to run the business for you at the initial stage. In the process, humble yourself and learn from them. It is this kind of business that staff welfare should be prioritized else they get angry and cheat you.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
My fellow members in the house, is it possible to invest in business you perceived as lucrative but one lacks skills and techs on it?.
One would have thought it is good to employed skillful personnel to handle such business. But one thing I discovered is that the moment perceived you knew nothing about the business, you will be cheated upon. The business would be mismanaged to their own advantages. And finally, it would be liquidated. How do you think this could be done successfully?.
Well, I feel like it may be risky to invest in someone who does not have a skill. It can oy be done when the person is employing other people to do the job for him and then you can invest

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My fellow members in the house, is it possible to invest in business you perceived as lucrative but one lacks skills and techs on it?.
One would have thought it is good to employed skillful personnel to handle such business. But one thing I discovered is that the moment perceived you knew nothing about the business, you will be cheated upon. The business would be mismanaged to their own advantages. And finally, it would be liquidated. How do you think this could be done successfully?.
Even if one does not have the skill to run such a business then you can employ someone that has such skill and can be trusted both in the skill he has and also proven worthy of his character..

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
most people that venture into businesses do not have experience about it. It is constant practice that makes them experienced.

Well, I think that if a person does not have enough skill level, then they could possibly hire a professional or skilled person in order to carry out business activities and manage businesses for them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Well, I think that if a person does not have enough skill level, then they could possibly hire a professional or skilled person in order to carry out business activities and manage businesses for them.
Yes that's a better option, cause if they should try running the business with that little amount of skill, they would end up crashing the business. It would be best to hire someone with more skills and experience.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is going to be a complete waste of money of investment because in the end you will end up blaming yourself because the Investment will most likely not go your way.
Probably, most people do so because they see a lot of people investing which is really very bad. Investing because other people are doing so may end up making you waste your money.
Post automatically merged:

You're right, unless you have enough money to pay professionals it is not advisable to invest in a business you are not skilled in. This is because you may end up losing a lot of money on the long run.

Last edited:

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't really think a skill is important for a business I believe that with enough research and good capital any business can easily be entered. The finance is more important

Back