How do stock markets work?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Stocks market investments can be a great way to grow your money over time, but it can be difficult to understand how they work. Here are some basic principles: When you buy a stock, you are essentially buying a small piece of a company. The value of your stock will go up or down depending on the performance of the company. If the company does well, the value of your stock will increase, and you can sell it for a profit. However, if the company does poorly, the value of your stock will decrease, and you could lose money.

Additionally, there are different types of stocks such as common stock, preferred stock, and also many ways to invest in stocks like mutual funds and ETFs.

I would like to start a discussion on this topic and hear different perspectives on how people approach stocks market investments, and any tips or insights you have gained over time, share your experience and knowledge.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it's important to keep in mind that investing in the stock market carries risk and the value of investments can go up as well as down, so it's important to carefully consider your investment goals and risk tolerance before investing.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Stocks market investments can be a great way to grow your money over time, but it can be difficult to understand how they work. Here are some basic principles: When you buy a stock, you are essentially buying a small piece of a company. The value of your stock will go up or down depending on the performance of the company. If the company does well, the value of your stock will increase, and you can sell it for a profit. However, if the company does poorly, the value of your stock will decrease, and you could lose money.

Additionally, there are different types of stocks such as common stock, preferred stock, and also many ways to invest in stocks like mutual funds and ETFs.

I would like to start a discussion on this topic and hear different perspectives on how people approach stocks market investments, and any tips or insights you have gained over time, share your experience and knowledge.
Ooh thanks for the explanation.
I have always wondered how this works but I got the explanation now.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
The stock market is basically where assets of all kinds are traded, such as company shares, commodities, minerals, cryptos, currencies among others, you can buy these assets for the price established by the market and if you hit your investment you can liquidate it and make a profit,

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Stock market is a very lucrative means to be making passive income at home. Stocks are traded on stock exchange platform. In every country of the world, there are one or two stock exchange platforms. In most developing countries, there is only one stock exchange platform .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The stock market is basically where assets of all kinds are traded, such as company shares, commodities, minerals, cryptos, currencies among others, you can buy these assets for the price established by the market and if you hit your investment you can liquidate it and make a profit,
Exactly
Well, it is easier said than done
Hahaha

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
I myself invested in stock market, most of the time I get the profit from it but sometime I faced marked loss, it required to be very vigilant and about so many factors, including condition of the city, law and order situation and certain news about the government.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe investing in the stock market is less risky if safety nets are put in place before investing. It's risky though but it is greatly reduced when you invest in the right organization.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
The stock market business depends on the performance of the business. During the highs of the business you could be earning so much and also during the business lows you could suffer losses and loose your investment completely. Therefore you should invest what you can afford to loose on the stocks.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
This is one area we can invest in without stress but one need to know that investing in the stock market carries risk and the value of investments can fluctuates .

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
This is one area we can invest in without stress but one need to know that investing in the stock market carries risk and the value of investments can fluctuates .
This will not be the case if you are investing a lot of money or someone that invests for example 1000 $ not like someone invest just 50 $ or 100 $ in the stocks and not someone invest 10 kilo dollars on the stocks.

Back