How do you address the security and protection of your cryptocurrency assets?

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my opinion, due to the spread of fraud and various scam projects, you need to be educated on how to protect your funds and wallets. In my opinion, a lot of inexperienced people become victims of hackers who try to steal your funds. As for me, I use a different password on all accounts, and I also have two-factor authentication enabled, which allows my finances to feel more secure. And how do you monitor the safety of your money?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
On several crypto exchanges, users are required to verify ID, 2FA, Google authenticator and also scan their thumbs, some also scan their mouths. You also need to avoid phishing, opening emails from unknown people, etc.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
I use multiple wallets and exchanges to minimize the risk, I also protect my accounts on centralized wallets and exchanges with 2FC and I keep my keys for decentralized wallets and exchanges safely offline.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Most of the exchange wallets use two factor authentication with mobile phone to ensure safety. I do not keep much money in smaller wallets, and transfer it to exchange wallets regularly.

Back