How do you balance your business and social life?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Balancing a business and social life could be very critical but if we need to say the truth, it is very difficult to achieve this because you spend most of your time with your business.
The truth is that it can be very critical because one will surely take your time more than one but I think you should always dedicate so much time to your because your work is the only thing that will provide money for you to be able to balance your social life

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Having a balanced life is possible. it is about planning and always scheduling everything that you have to do when it comes to business and social life. You need to plan it out

Most people that are working in my country usually go to work around 8 a.m. and close for the day around 5:30 or 6 p.m. I believe that after that they can be able to do anything they want with your social life.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Yes I believe it is all about cresting the necessary time to have a social life. sometimes life can be very chaotic but you need to create a balance to get it right

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most people that are working in my country usually go to work around 8 a.m. and close for the day around 5:30 or 6 p.m. I believe that after that they can be able to do anything they want with your social life.
You are right. There are times when they may be tired after they come back from work or do some home chores but that evening time is enough for them to run a side hustle every day

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Sure balancing other areas of your life isn't just about planning you need to be intentional about it. you need to create the necessary time for it and attend to it when necessary

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You would have to make sure that you pick things that are priorities and chase them in your work daily. The minority can be pushed forward. Why it seems some people can't balance work and social life ia because they want to do so many things all in a day.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure balancing other areas of your life isn't just about planning you need to be intentional about it. you need to create the necessary time for it and attend to it when necessary
I think you just need to create time for the one which you feel it is more necessary and more important to you. I will surely choose my financial life because that is what will provide money for me

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have to make sure that one of them does not affect the other but I will work very hard so that I can have money to take care of my social lifestyle which means that I will dedicate more time to work

There are times when you simply cannot handle the pressure in your personal life and professional life as well. this is why handling and managing both of them could be a really hard job. Some people may even require counselling.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times when you simply cannot handle the pressure in your personal life and professional life as well. this is why handling and managing both of them could be a really hard job. Some people may even require counselling.
It is true that it may be very difficult to handle both of them together because one of them is surely going to Hinder the other but you should still try to fix them because both of them are good for us

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
While running your business, it is important you still maintain your social life. Most young entrepreneurs usually find it hard to separate their work life from their personal life. Like myself, there are times where i have too much work on my hands to the point where i no longer have time for does around me or for any of my social activities. How do you manage both?
It's not always about work for me as I take time especially weekends for social activities, going to cinemas and attimes sport activities, these serve as a form of relaxation and may be done after a long day at work or at the end of the week.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As an antisocial person, I don’t have this issue. And as I’m on disability for life, I don’t have to work, therefore I have all the time in my life to enjoy it. My aim is to become healthy and whole again. And to be happy in the here and now.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
When you work too much and become anti Social, you are killing relationships and that can affect your business in a negative way. Relationships are one of the things necessary for business growth.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Time is the major factor here. you just have to create time for the one which you feel it is more necessary and more important to you. then still make time for the second one

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not always about work for me as I take time especially weekends for social activities, going to cinemas and attimes sport activities, these serve as a form of relaxation and may be done after a long day at work or at the end of the week.
This is the thing I do too. It will not be nice for me to keep keep working all the time and deprive myself of some kind of enjoyment that I am supposed to be having. It won't be good that way

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
We need to be socially active. It also helps activate our minds. I have an active job and an offline business, but I never neglect my need to socialize with people. I am a member of the Toastmasters Club and YMCA. We meet once a week. It is so great feeling to be members of an elite clubs.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We need to be socially active. It also helps activate our minds. I have an active job and an offline business, but I never neglect my need to socialize with people. I am a member of the Toastmasters Club and YMCA. We meet once a week. It is so great feeling to be members of an elite clubs.
If we have socially active, we will be able to meet different kind of people and even people who are going to help us either in our business or network us to people who will patronize us

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
This is the thing I do too. It will not be nice for me to keep keep working all the time and deprive myself of some kind of enjoyment that I am supposed to be having. It won't be good that way
All work but no play they say makes jack a dull boy, lol, seem funny but then that's the truth, you can't just keep working and working without taking a little out of your time for other things be it exercise, sport, relaxation and so on.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All work but no play they say makes jack a dull boy, lol, seem funny but then that's the truth, you can't just keep working and working without taking a little out of your time for other things be it exercise, sport, relaxation and so on.
It is not even good for you to be working all the time without you trying to enjoy yourself. It is very good for your mental health and it helps you to be alive mentally

Back