How do you care for your gadgets

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.818
Most times I try not to share my gadgets with others if possible. I have noticed that when multiple hands use a single gadgets there is a higher chance it would go bad.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.451
Raw Dex
$0.009
Most times I try not to share my gadgets with others if possible. I have noticed that when multiple hands use a single gadgets there is a higher chance it would go bad.
You are right and I wonder why even when they a try to be careful, the gadgets tend to age prematurely.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.818
You are right and I wonder why even when they a try to be careful, the gadgets tend to age prematurely.
Most times too I believe heavy usage also affects these gadgets. Let's take a person who uses two phones for example, there is every possibility that the phones would last longer than a person using a single phone. That's cause the work load is not just on one phone.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.451
Raw Dex
$0.009
Most times too I believe heavy usage also affects these gadgets. Let's take a person who uses two phones for example, there is every possibility that the phones would last longer than a person using a single phone. That's cause the work load is not just on one phone.
You are right the usage from more people will definitely cause a quick wear and test on the gadgets.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.270
I clean it as much I can with soft tisusses. I don't use anything else since sensors are very sensitive. Of coure I watch not fall from table or my work desk.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.451
Raw Dex
$0.009
I clean it as much I can with soft tisusses. I don't use anything else since sensors are very sensitive. Of coure I watch not fall from table or my work desk.
Most important is not letting it falls. I had. to waste money on my screen replacement last time because I wasn't careful and it fell

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Can you share the brand and model number of the laptops, in which year the laptops were purchased, and whether they are your personal laptops or office laptops?
One laptop was bought in Auckland by my ex Toshiba, 21 inches, the other one Acer gifted to me by nurse sister in law who works in New York, and the third Leonovo I bought in Dubai.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Wow
This means that you have so many laptops but how do you make use of three laptops at the same time. I don’t have a laptop right now but I want to buy soon
One laptop was bought in Auckland by my ex Toshiba, 21 inches, the other one Acer gifted to me by nurse sister in law who works in New York, and the third Leonovo I bought in Dubai.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Wow
This means that you have so many laptops but how do you make use of three laptops at the same time. I don’t have a laptop right now but I want to buy soon
The Acer laptop was bought by my foreigner ex In Auckland. The other one was my birthday gift from my sister in law. She's a nurse in USA. The third one was bought in Dubai. I went to Dubai to visit my nieces who work there as nurses. The gadgets there are very cheap.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.270
How many of you clean charger port like type c port? It can collect dust and stop turbo charger work. In that case, charging smartphone last much longer than usual. People think it is malfunction but actually it must be only clean up from dust.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
This means that the people around you know how much you cherish laptops for them to think of gifting you laptops on your birthday. You’ve got good people around you though
The Acer laptop was bought by my foreigner ex In Auckland. The other one was my birthday gift from my sister in law. She's a nurse in USA. The third one was bought in Dubai. I went to Dubai to visit my nieces who work there as nurses. The gadgets there are very cheap.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
This means that the people around you know how much you cherish laptops for them to think of gifting you laptops on your birthday. You’ve got good people around you though
Yes, being a university lecturer I need badly laptops especially during the pandemic, all classes were in online mood and this time, flexible offline and onsite classes. I need a high-definition gadget.

Back