How do you choose a wallet to store your cryptocurrencies, and do you have any particular favorites?

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
For me, in 2021, when I just started, only the top 100 cryptocurrencies and the Binance exchange were known, but over the years I have already learned a lot and understood that security in cryptocurrency is important and you need to figure out where it is better to store your assets. Last year, I had already accumulated a considerable amount, so it was risky to keep them on the stock exchange, especially considering that FTK went bankrupt. Therefore, I decided that the best decision for me would be Metamask or TrustWallet, but this is also a temporary solution, because in a couple of years, when I will have even more assets, I will need to use portable wallets.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
l am too on the lookout for the same. l have just decided to venture into the crypto currency world and really don't have any idea on how to go about that.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For me though I really do not have any specific way or special way to choose. I just choose the one I find easy to navigate and as well easy to withdraw my funds without any issue or stress.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.275
When I started using Coinbase, it was the only wallet I knew. Later I started using Binance because it offered a lot of features. Apart from these exchanges, I also use wallets like Trust, Exodus, Metamask etc, and I chose these base don security features

Back