How do you choose cryptocurrency exchanges or trading platforms?

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When I first started to be interested in cryptocurrency for me, the choice was easy and obvious, it was Binance because everyone started with it and everyone who is interested in cryptocurrency is registered in this application. But when I started to understand in more detail how cryptocurrency works and everything related to it, I discovered many new and cool platforms for myself. Now I very rarely use Binance, I use it only for P2P exchanges, but the platform for every day for me is Baybit. After all, it is much easier to use and the design is different from other exchanges.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Even though before 2016 (Binance didn't exist yet) I had used many crypto exchanges, currently I also have a Binance account, but since there is a local exchange in my country I prefer the local exchange because it is convenient, local money is available. Like TokoCrypto, you can also log in using a Binance account.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally when i choose an exchanging or trading site is see that if the site is popular and well known so that i can be sore if the site is legit and trusted, and the second thing is that i check if the site have many coins available.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
I started using Coinbase in 2015 because back then this was the only wallet/exchange I knew. In 2020, I started using Binance because it offered a lot of features and coins.

Back