How do you communicate with your customers?

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Successful businesses are always in communication with their customers, most of the time they provide a phone number, an email or a WhatsApp number for their customers if they face any problem.

How are you interacting with your customers? And what are the best tools to communicate with your customers?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Successful businesses are always in communication with their customers, most of the time they provide a phone number, an email or a WhatsApp number for their customers if they face any problem.

How are you interacting with your customers? And what are the best tools to communicate with your customers?
I think we should be able to exchange contacts with our customers so they can reach us anytime and we can be able to talk to them at anytime

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
In my offline business, I reached out my customers via celfon. We makes exchanges of phone numbers for business transactions. Some became my friends on Facebook.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
There are so many ways to communicate with your customers. I think with the current trend, it would be a lot easier to communicate with your customers through Whatsapp, you can easily update them on the latest products and services.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
You communicate with them about latest trends on your business Facebook page. You communicate with them about their personal issues and complains on Whatsapp.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Because I sell through the marketplace, my customers usually communicate through the chat feature on the marketplace. Sometimes there are also transactions through the marketplace, but they deliberately save my number listed on the shipping address and contact me via WhatsApp. I myself am more comfortable communicating through the chat feature on marketplace, because there are third parties so that I can minimize fraud.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have two ways that customers can contact me if they need to when it comes to my business and that is through forums where I offer my services or they can also contact me via email as well if they know my email. I am available for any questions and queries regarding the services I provide and my business.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.788
I usually post a memo on the business premises on the directives and offers about the discounts and prices of the commodities. I sometimes give handouts of printed pieces of papers communicating on different aspects about the business.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.848
As far as I am concerned I must communicate with my customers effectively so that I can win them in my business.
Being transparent is the best way to win a potential client. If we have that kind of quality, it will surely close a deal in no time. It is how to be trusted easily by them. I hope they could do this religiously.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a social media page is one of the best ways in which you can keep contact with your customers. Some business ventures also use emails to communicate with their customers.

Back