How do you create customer engagement?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
What I can only only feel about customer encouragement is that there are my ways of encouraging the customer once the goods purchase can Meet the requirements one way or the other you have encouraged the customer add any other things is a plus
And it is good to have it in mind that there are different ways to satisfy different customers because they are different people and some of them may not love the general way you satisfy other people so it is good to know your customers

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
There are so many ways that the employers can choose on the ways to engage their customers. Some companies would give out free giveaways to the customers as their way of keeping an eye on the customers.
That's true, like i remember where we usually fill our cooking gas from. There was a time where they where constantly giving out free things like soft drinks and other house wares. Though these where things one could easily buy but it bought job to us the customers, and we where extremely happen we get them.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
That's true, like i remember where we usually fill our cooking gas from. There was a time where they where constantly giving out free things like soft drinks and other house wares. Though these where things one could easily buy but it bought job to us the customers, and we where extremely happen we get them.
And as a business, you don't have to be doing something like this everyday but just try to be doing it once in a while. I know how I feel when I get something from a business I usually patronize.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
And as a business, you don't have to be doing something like this everyday but just try to be doing it once in a while. I know how I feel when I get something from a business I usually patronize.
That's true, doing this every day would lead to burnout in your company finance. It would be best and even more appreciated when it is done during special events or during holiday seasons. This way you won't have to spend too much as well.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You are on point it is always important for one to be able to engage in customers engagement as a business owners as they are the ones who buy your products

Another way for you to engage your customers is by also making arrangements of getting feedback from them so that you will know how they feel about your products.

Back