How do you deal with nagging customers

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
I am pretty sure every business owner or entrepreneur has come across a particular customer they would tag as annoying or nagging and so on. In graphic designing, we tend to come across a lot of them. Majority of them are so rude and annoying, its almost like we come across them a lot. The worse part about this is that the ones who pay less are actually the once who are rude and annoying. How do you normally deal with these customers?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Dealing with customers like this is never easy but it is something you should always be prepared for.

I will admit that it is not too often I get customers like this and that is quite nice but when I do, I try to reason with them and if it becomes too much I don't mind losing them as a customer.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.513
These kind of customers can frustrate the living daylight out of you. I try to calm down, swallow all their troubles and make sure I meet their needs. If it becomes unbearable, I give up and let go of them.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
There is a business saying that goes the customer is always right. For me l would study and understand them and deal with them accordingly. Being positive to customers is an added advantage.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am pretty sure every business owner or entrepreneur has come across a particular customer they would tag as annoying or nagging and so on. In graphic designing, we tend to come across a lot of them. Majority of them are so rude and annoying, its almost like we come across them a lot. The worse part about this is that the ones who pay less are actually the once who are rude and annoying. How do you normally deal with these customers?
Honestly, I have a customer like this but I don’t talk when he comes up with his drama. The only thing I do is look at him

Back