How do you do to customers that refuses to pay their debts

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.090
Raw Dex
$0.023
Always stick to your payment terms that is what one can do to avoid such a situation. I understand how painful it is for a businessman when a loyal customer doesn't pay the debts.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
I really would not do anything. I would just put it into my records. Even though you pay me later in, you have been disqualified from ever getting those kinds of benefits from my business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.555
My friend did not pay me, so I blotted here at the police station and we were advised to meet in the office of the head of the barangay. We met there and promised to pay me in cash for she paid me through a bouncing check. Se will be changed with estafa.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
The only way is to avoid such scenario is to diplomatically refuse give your products on credit basis. Though, it is quite difficult to maintain such stand but for the safety of your business, it is necessary.
That's the best option from refraining from not being paid by a customer. I can only give the credit option if the customers are good payers. It is not a good feeling I'd being in such a situation.

Back