How do you earn from Pinterest?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
I have been doing a lot of facebook, Instagram and other social networking websites along with other websites and have many times heard that users are making big money from Pinterest but I have never been able to know if how you can earn with Pinterest which isn't a very popular website and if they pay then how can we get paid through it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I don't earn in Pinterest. I have account there but never know that we can earn. There are many jobs offered but they're not appealing to me. I am satisfied with my job. But if they could hire part time then I'll try.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I have never heard of Pinterest being a platform where you can earn from, i have always known it to be a platform where you can post anything ranging from videos to photos.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
I have heard about it but it's quite technical and even I was unable to figure that out so one thing is for sure that we earn from it but it'll be complicated

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
. I have account on Pinterest but can only earn with it when a job of sharing or writing comments is given at Socialseo. That is the only time I earn here

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I have never heard of Pinterest being a platform where you can earn from, i have always known it to be a platform where you can post anything ranging from videos to photos.
I also have heard the same: not the least idea how to earn using Pinterest. I find Pinterest a very nice social, preferring it very much above than Facebook or Instagram (as it shows many arts, based on photography and images), but that's all. Maybe there is a way to find new customers by advertising one's business, but the platform doesn't pay us directly, as Instagram and Facebook don't do.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been doing a lot of facebook, Instagram and other social networking websites along with other websites and have many times heard that users are making big money from Pinterest but I have never been able to know if how you can earn with Pinterest which isn't a very popular website and if they pay then how can we get paid through it.
I have an account with Pinterest but I didn't know if we can earn there and how. My account with Pinterest is even older than my forum account myLot which is my oldest one.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.970
I have a Pinterest account, but I haven't yet started earning money there. I have read, though, that there are various ways to monetize it, like creating pins for your brand partners, signing up for the creator fund, and more.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a Pinterest account, but I haven't yet started earning money there. I have read, though, that there are various ways to monetize it, like creating pins for your brand partners, signing up for the creator fund, and more.
Thank you for sharing this information... This could be another earning opportunity worth exploring.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
No, but I believe that Pinterest is a great platform. It helps me find photos I need easily without many issues, and I think it's a great platform if you have a website. I never thought you could actually make money on it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
. I have account on Pinterest but can only earn with it when a job of sharing or writing comments is given at Socialseo. That is the only time I earn here
Same here, i mostly make use of Pinterest to download resources for a design and besides this method you made mention of, i have not heard of any other way to earn with this app.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Although it is not a social network that I use frequently, I had never heard that you could make money with it, but it is interesting, I should investigate a little.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I understand that Pinterest is best used for affiliate marketing to be able to make money. I have on a few occasions looked into affiliate marketing and also marketing the products on places such as Pinterest and it seems like a great place to be able to succeed with affiliate marketing if done right and stuck to.

Back