How do you earn in YSense?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
There is only one kind of survey which is their daily poll and payment is 1 cent. I do not know about the pay for watching their videos. I have not tried watching their videos. I also didn't visit the site lately.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I too I am a member of the Ysense get paid to program site. I hardly get any survey to answer at the site. Also i find nothing that I can qualify to do on the offerwal. It was a total gabbage to me that's why I quit.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I also stop visiting the site. It should be better for that site to change its payment programs and offers other ways to earn legibly. There is nothing to do there except to answer a poll survey for one cent pay and watch videos at 1 cent pay but I watched 3 videos but no pay. It is so frustrating, waste a waste of energy.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
For me my country is not legible to answer the one cent daily poll and the video. This is one of the earning apps that can not help me with anything.
Why is that so? What's the reason why can't you answer the YSense daily poll? It sounds unfair? And why can't you also watch their videos?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I even lost my clicksense earning when the platform transformed to the presently Ysense.
I therefore left the app and considered myself as unlucky for working in the platform. I however would visit the site soon.
Post automatically merged:

They always say that my country is not legible for the offers. I however complete the daily poll in swagbucks. I sometimes think that, the best online earning opportunities are not for everyone.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Just move on there are so many sites. Maybe you have not read my post about a writing site. It pays well.from 100 dollars to 1000 dollars. You may like to apply this site BITCH MEDIA.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
This site is not for me, since it has to do with surveys. I have come to realize that surveys do not favour does form third world countries and the likes.

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is only one kind of survey which is their daily poll and payment is 1 cent. I do not know about the pay for watching their videos. I have not tried watching their videos. I also didn't visit the site lately.
You can earn through watching videos if you have an account in Hideout, you can redeem your hideout points for some cents to Ysense. It is never too much but all adds up.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
What I have heard from other users and with my experience that we can earn only by answering surveys on Y-sense and they have discounted Pay to click but you can also try finding referrals

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
You can earn through watching videos if you have an account in Hideout, you can redeem your hideout points for some cents to Ysense. It is never too much but all adds up.
Yes, I have that account Hideout but the result of watching their videos was frustrating. I spent one hour watching two videos and got no payment. So, why should I give myself a problem?

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was a member of ysense or clixsense and neobux both when I would earn payouts through paypal but when It dropped paypal I cashed out with ysense I think with an amazon giftcard and then I had pennies left so I never went back.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I was a member of ysense or clixsense and neobux both when I would earn payouts through paypal but when It dropped paypal I cashed out with ysense I think with an amazon giftcard and then I had pennies left so I never went back.
It is not a good site. They better shut down their site. People no longer belive them. I was also a victim of watching their videos, long videos but so funny no pay even one cent, my gosh. Bad shot site.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
Ysense is a get paid to paid program whereby the users can earn by participating on PTC, answering of the online surveys, completing offers on the offerwals, and earning from the referral commissions.

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I have that account Hideout but the result of watching their videos was frustrating. I spent one hour watching two videos and got no payment. So, why should I give myself a problem?
Very rarely I watch their videos, I only redeem hideout daily points and their promo codes. They usually give promo codes in their Facebook page every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, in my country each promo code worth 25 points.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Those members in YSense forum, can you please share us here how you earned there? I joined on that forum site but I only do short survey paid in one cent for 1 question survey.

I tried to join in the forum but it needs approval with that one word Hi? I wrote under introduction in the forum portal then received approval after 1 week hahaha. It's absurd.

Then I never came back and they kept on messaging me to do business with them. But sorry once is enough for me to feel discourage. So YSense no commonsense.
Have never heard of this particular site before and to think of it now that it does not make sense from what you said about it makes me not want to even give it a try to see for myself if things will go well for me there or not and from the other response about it also does not speak well to me to be honest with you.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Have never heard of this particular site before and to think of it now that it does not make sense from what you said about it makes me not want to even give it a try to see for myself if things will go well for me there or not and from the other response about it also does not speak well to me to be honest with you.
To earn well from such website you need either to have a lot of referrals in the same time or perform surveys and they are not available per geographic requirements so you need a lot of time t reach 5 $ skrill or 25 $ payoneer may once a year.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Don't try or stay away. That site is also a no no to me. I joined in their forum but no cent showed up to compensate me. It's a waste of time and thinking.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Ysense is a very popular gpt site I tried it because many people recommendedit however for me it's not really worth it because I live in lower tier counties

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Despite, it's not a good site. The owner of that site is from India. Others claimed they received big earning but no proof to show. It might be imaginary proof to encourage people.

Back