How do you earn in YSense?

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Where could I find the bonus checklist? I have up to 4 questions only on survey and 1 poll survey question. How nice if they give us 5 survey poll questions.
You can find it under your name, (I am using it in my phone), checklist bonus history is the last item.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
You can find it under your name, (I am using it in my phone), checklist bonus history is the last item.
I have not checked it. I will try it today because I'm free. It's Saturday, no work. Hoping it's appealing to me if not I won't proceed. It might be a waste of time and effort.

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not checked it. I will try it today because I'm free. It's Saturday, no work. Hoping it's appealing to me if not I won't proceed. It might be a waste of time and effort.
It is a slow earning site, most days I only get 2 cents but as it only take me a minute to earn it, I don't mind doing it. Surveys are rare, maybe, on average 4 per month but it helps and the money adds up. Last time I received a payment from them was in February.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
It is a slow earning site, most days I only get 2 cents but as it only take me a minute to earn it, I don't mind doing it. Surveys are rare, maybe, on average 4 per month but it helps and the money adds up. Last time I received a payment from them was in February.
That's okay anyway you only spend few minutes. I also visit YSense to do the daily poll. By the way how much is the minimum payout there and what is the method? Is it PayPal or crypto?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Those members in YSense forum, can you please share us here how you earned there? I joined on that forum site but I only do short survey paid in one cent for 1 question survey.

I tried to join in the forum but it needs approval with that one word Hi? I wrote under introduction in the forum portal then received approval after 1 week hahaha. It's absurd.

Then I never came back and they kept on messaging me to do business with them. But sorry once is enough for me to feel discourage. So YSense no commonsense.
Yes, I had joined there. When I just got so many dollars, I suddenly got banned. I don't know what the error is, and it can't be recovered. Dollars disappeared along with the loss of my account. I've never made any money from there.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Yes, I had joined there. When I just got so many dollars, I suddenly got banned. I don't know what the error is, and it can't be recovered. Dollars disappeared along with the loss of my account. I've never made any money from there.
Oh my goodness, are they humans? I also noticed the alarming words on that site. It said that I have to take time to read the survey questions or else I get banned. Are they insane? What surveys are they talking about when I only dripped by there once a month? Craziness.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh my goodness, are they humans? I also noticed the alarming words on that site. It said that I have to take time to read the survey questions or else I get banned. Are they insane? What surveys are they talking about when I only dripped by there once a month? Craziness.
I dunno, I really hate it. I also would never recommend anyone about the site. Because I am very disappointed. I lost time and thoughts that I had poured out there for who knows how many days, I don't remember.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I dunno, I really hate it. I also would never recommend anyone about the site. Because I am very disappointed. I lost time and thoughts that I had poured out there for who knows how many days, I don't remember.
Hoping no one will be victimized by that site. A site that has no sense. I watched three videos for almost 2 hours to prove if what they advertized is true, but very disparaging, I received zero earnings. It seems that is a scam site.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hoping no one will be victimized by that site. A site that has no sense. I watched three videos for almost 2 hours to prove if what they advertized is true, but very disparaging, I received zero earnings. It seems that is a scam site.
Yes, it might be a fraud site. I don't know if anyone out there has managed to get paid from that site. It's just too risky, because there are many cases of unilateral blocking.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Yes, it might be a fraud site. I don't know if anyone out there has managed to get paid from that site. It's just too risky, because there are many cases of unilateral blocking.
Luckily, I left that site last month. It has no taste and appeal to me. It is a waste of time. From the way the site handles members, so obvious, it is a scam site. If not a scam site, it has no funds.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
YSense is a paid survey site even though previously it was a ptc site called Clixsense, I was always unsuccessful after completing several surveys so I left it, instead it always failed and would only be a waste of time.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people I know have quit that site, it will not make sense for you if you are not in tier 1 countries since the bulk of the job there is survey so without completing surveys you might not earn much there
It's only worthwhile if you live in a country like America because there are good offers and surevys, but for the majority of people, it's a waste of time because you won't make much money if you live in lower tiers. I tried it, and the pay was incredibly low.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.539
Raw Dex
$0.001
It's only worthwhile if you live in a country like America because there are good offers and surevys, but for the majority of people, it's a waste of time because you won't make much money if you live in lower tiers. I tried it, and the pay was incredibly low.
If you reside in a region where survey is not respected then this type of enterprise is not reasonable.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
YSense (when still adopted its previous name) was a complete waste of time for me. During 2 years I was a member and never, never, never a single survey for my geographic area. This is a GPT practically dedicated to top tier countries. Third world ones (at least Latin American ones) are not considered a good target. After a great disappointment (cause my Italian friends stated it was a site where to earn big and in fact some of them were able to earn hundreds of dollars per month, only to complete those surveys and they told me to join), I definitively quitted YSense.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
YSense is a site without sense and word of honor. They better shut down because they are discriminating people. They better broadcast who they would accept to avoid injury of people's feelings.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
YSense is a site without sense and word of honor. They better shut down because they are discriminating people. They better broadcast who they would accept to avoid injury of people's feelings.
It's true that they are discriminatory, an inhumane company. I don't like it, surveys are hard to complete, I wouldn't waste my time being there. It's better for me to work on writing all day but the results are obvious. LOL

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
You are right it is only worthwhile if one live in a country like America or other tier 1 countries because there are good offers and surevys, but for others no way

Back