How do you feel about whistle blowing?

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
Whistle-blowing refers to someone from inside an organization or business making public illicit activities being carried out by that organization. How do you feel about whistle-blowing?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I think it is what we suppose to encourage and even give reward to the whistle blower or blowers. It takes more than courage to stand up against evil even when you are aware your life is at risk.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
To me, whistle blowing involves the report of certain wrongdoings in an organization or in the government. It is the most cost effective defense against crime, corruption and cover up.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Whistle-blowing refers to someone from inside an organization or business making public illicit activities being carried out by that organization. How do you feel about whistle-blowing?
I think some people will encourage it and some people will still not encourage it but it is not something I have an interest in

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
I dont really think there is anything wrong about this though as long as it is for the right course. I have seen a lot of whistle blowers who simply do it not cause they care for what's right but simply cause they are either trying to cover their own tracks or to destroy the image of the other party.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If I'm involved with the company and I have information that what they are doing is causing a lot of harm to the general public, I'm going to blow the whistle on their activities.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I dont really think there is anything wrong about this though as long as it is for the right course. I have seen a lot of whistle blowers who simply do it not cause they care for what's right but simply cause they are either trying to cover their own tracks or to destroy the image of the other party.
There is truly nothing wrong with it because it helps to expose people that carry out Evil Activities in the society

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Whistleblowing is a very good feature that was introduced by the government in my country sometimes a go and people really make money by exposing the atrocities committed by people.

Back