How do you feel motivated to keep earning online?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
From past many days I am unable to concentrate on all my websites and it happened after Post bucks stopped paying so that incident didn't let me concentrate on any of my websites and would like to learn from users here to how to move forward as I'm taking a break of a sort from past 4 days already and cannot afford to keep wasting time. Any tips?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I am motivated in the online earning because I am very passionate about it. However I have oflate considered acquiring some skills set that can spearhead the online journey for me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Thanks for your reply. I would like to know how you keep yourself motivated to earn online all the time. I would like to learn new skills too and need to keep myself motivated

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I just prepare my mind to absorb whatever happens. I know it isn't that easy for a lot of people but you need to always prepare for the unexpected. This will help you to still focus even with bad news

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It does feel bad when you were doing well and couldn't continue because you have set standards for yourself but yes we need to prepare ourselves for the unexpected and need to stay focused

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yeah this is more like it we just need to prepare ourselves for the unexpected which is like the standard thing and we all need to stay focused at all times

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I get motivated sometimes, but it is also true that the greatest motivation is when I receive the payments, on the other hand I think that the termination of PB made you feel bad but perhaps because you feel that you do not have enough alternatives to earn and you need to look for others, yes You simply search, you will find more opportunities.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
I get motivated sometimes, but it is also true that the greatest motivation is when I receive the payments, on the other hand I think that the termination of PB made you feel bad but perhaps because you feel that you do not have enough alternatives to earn and you need to look for others, yes You simply search, you will find more opportunities.
It is true that the greatest motivation you can get when you work online is when you receive payment appropriately.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
I am sometimes unmotivated to work because I have been working online for many years. Even more so when a website stops paying for all of my efforts to reach the minimum payout. I decide to take a break. I go to the beach because the nearest beach is only 15 minutes away from where I currently live. Such a thing would allow me to return to online work with a clear mind and body.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I am sometimes unmotivated to work because I have been working online for many years. Even more so when a website stops paying for all of my efforts to reach the minimum payout. I decide to take a break. I go to the beach because the nearest beach is only 15 minutes away from where I currently live. Such a thing would allow me to return to online work with a clear mind and body.
That's fine, it's always good to take a break to come back with your batteries recharged, never get discouraged because a site stops paying we must keep moving and find new opportunities as there will always be

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From past many days I am unable to concentrate on all my websites and it happened after Post bucks stopped paying so that incident didn't let me concentrate on any of my websites and would like to learn from users here to how to move forward as I'm taking a break of a sort from past 4 days already and cannot afford to keep wasting time. Any tips?
Sorry for the experience. Working online can be depressing if you're not getting what you want. It's emotionally tasking too so one needs to be in a right frame of mind to continue. What motivates me is that if I don't do it, I'll lack money.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
It is always awful when you find out that a site that was paying you and you were active and getting some income from the site and it can leave you wondering if it is really worth it in the end or whether you will be wasting your time instead.

I tend to keep motivated by knowing that the more I provide high-quality and informative content to a site, the better chance it has of staying as it is and paying us for our contributions.

Some people jump on places and do things as fast as they can to get the incentive not realizing that it can eventually affect the site as a whole. If we all stick to that and work together to ensure there is high-quality content then it helps everyone.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
One thing that keeps motivating me is the reason why i started working online in the first place. One of the reasons i started working online is due to the fact that i want to be financially independent. So why stop when i have not achieved this?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
Sometimes I got motivated to put more efforts in the online earning as I see some higher payment proofs of some users of the earning websites that I am working into them too.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I like working online because it helps me relax after a busy day at work. Online earning is like a hobby because I also have an offline job. The payments I receive from my online job keep me motivated.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I feel motivated most of the time because I really like working online but at times I want to do everything except work online then I take a break to rest

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well there are no two ways about it for if you only get some cash from your online tasks then I see no reason other than staying without money in your account being a motivating factor for you to always work on your online sites. Though there are times that you do not feel good about doing things both offline and online but the earning is enough to motivate you to keep earning

Back