How do you feel motivated to keep earning online?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I also like to see money build up in my paypal account.

I also work harder when I am getting near to a payout on a survey site to collect the money into my paypal account
Post automatically merged:

But with so many sites we are all on it is easy to have a break and go and visit a different site and not get bogged down and then come back feeling refreshed

And you can do these sites in the evenings when nothing on TV, also my hubby is a night shift worker so it fills in the time when he is at work and I am at home alone.

I love to chat so can chat all I want and get paid for my chatter, a job made in heaven.

Still finding my feet around this wonderful site
That is great,yes most of these sites needs you to find some time to work on them.But i think sites like RAVE,RESPONDENT,STUDYPOOL,COURSEHERO,ENGO and NATIVECAMP to mention but a few do make the best of sites to work on because the pay is good there.Unfortunately they do not accept workers with certain limitations and in certain locations sadly.

So generally we just need to access what will work for us and try our luck if we are open to the platforms to help build extra income on our financial portfolio.

PS:I assure you that when you find your feet then you are going to have a great stay here.Admin and fellow members are so welcoming.Thanks for the follow and great to have you on this great platform,LET US GO BE CHAMPIONS and MAKE HISTORY :)

And you can do these sites in the evenings when nothing on TV, also my hubby is a night shift worker so it fills in the time when he is at work and I am at home alone.

I love to chat so can chat all I want and get paid for my chatter, a job made in heaven.

Still finding my feet around this wonderful site
That is great,yes most of these sites needs you to find some time to work on them.But i think sites like RAVE,RESPONDENT,STUDYPOOL,COURSEHERO,ENGO and NATIVECAMP to mention but a few do make the best of sites to work on because the pay is good there.Unfortunately they do not accept workers with certain limitations and in certain locations sadly.

So generally we just need to access what will work for us and try our luck if we are open to the platforms to help build extra income on our financial portfolio.

PS:I assure you that when you find your feet then you are going to have a great stay here.Admin and fellow members are so welcoming.Thanks for the follow and great to have you on this great platform,LET US GO BE CHAMPIONS and MAKE HISTORY :)

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
My goal to make money daily motivate me a lot to work here and secondly, I just like the interaction here it is always great to reply to other users here.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Thank you so much for your reply, and the lovely PS you sent, I know I will have a great stay here. I post on Mylot everyday and it seems so much easier, I know most of it because I am now so used to the site and go on there with my eyes closed and work it, I did find that hard to start with, but going in there everyday made loads of friends and as I said above can now do it with my eyes closed, so to speak. Plus I don't really like new things as I am a dinosaur, but want to earn some more money from home.
Everybody has been most welcome and very friendly to me, and I am popping in in the mornings (I was here this morning) and hopefully once more.
I am also planning my first discussion to type in the next few days.
Hope to chat with you some more

I am a natural chatterbox, so once I have done that first discussion I hope to write some more, hope I do it correctly

My goal to make money daily motivate me a lot to work here and secondly, I just like the interaction here it is always great to reply to other users here.
I am a natural chatterbox, but like you also like the interaction with fellow minded people, there is only so much I can bore hubby with.
Although a natural chatterbox, I also like my own company and don't really do friends in the outside world, will talk to anyone in the street or shops.
Getting paid to chat is a dream job

Last edited:

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do have a bigger picture.

I have what I call a "Little Wins" challenge going on this year saving little bits of money, could tell you all about it if you tell me where to post it.
My aim is to save £2000, so far it is all going to plan and I am saving in every little win pot that I have created.

Going to surprise hubby at end of year, as he laughs (in a very nice way) about things like this, but he is going to be mega shocked when he sees how much I have saved from doing this challenge.

I have also got a paypal aim as well. Although I do spend my paypal money, I am keeping a note of how much I earn everywhere and aim to have earnt a total of £1000 but I actually won't have that, but will have earnt that throughout the year.

I play the free Bingo every day, and so far this year, just for pressing a button every so often I have made £90. This money I am not going to include into my challenges unless I am really short somewhere, am saving that in a different pocket so to speak.

So I suppose I have been looking at the bigger picture and planning

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Just keep on pushing it can be sometime difficult but one can get over it by staying courageous that the end justifies the means. you can win if you stay motivated

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes being motivated is the they key word.

They say look after the pennies and the pennies will look after the pounds, that is true as all the pennies I win in the free bingo and other sites soon add up, but do not always look a lot when you first earn them, so the bigger picture is best.
Saving one pound a week seems useless sometimes, but its £52 at the end of the year and will come in nicely for a little bit of the Christmas bill

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
The thing is for you to know what you want and go for it. it is always good to encourage yourself through this means ans you would be motivated to work.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The thing is for you to know what you want and go for it. it is always good to encourage yourself through this means ans you would be motivated to work.
That is true.

I don't have to work over the summer holiday but don't get paid so trying to build my skills here and other places so I can have a fun summer chatting and earning

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I am being motivated by the need for money on my offiline business's capital boost. I really need money to boost my offline business so that I can get forward.

There is usually a member here who usually post some huge payment proofs. I get motivated to work more harder and harder online so that I can too make huge cashouts.

Last edited:

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
I am being motivated by the need for money on my offiline business's capital boost. I really need money to boost my offline business so that I can get forward.

There is usually a member here who usually post some huge payment proofs. I get motivated to work more harder and harder online so that I can too make huge cashouts.
I am always motivated when I receive payment on earning plaforms.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

When I getting near to a payout I then to push myself to get that payout quickly, and then are sometimes slow to restart building up the amount again

I will try my best to manage my time properly so that I can achieve the max from my invested time
Yes you must, and we will all help you stay in line to do so

I just look at my earnings from the previous months and that motivates me to get that higher earning in the next month
Like that.
Think I will try that even though some of my survey sites start in the middle of the month.

I am doing a monthly total amount, which for the above isn't quite correct but it fits in with the yearly one that I am doing. Makes it easier to add up totals at end of year. My grand total for the year on surveys and writing sites is £1000 pounds, it is doable, but I need to do ome catching up as have been slack, but have summer holidays to catch up on.
I do have a couple that pay out weekly

now i have waffled, but you get my drift

Last edited:

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I need to get paid soon every week or every month and then I can expect more motivation
I like to cash out as soon as possible when I reach payout as I am always worried if site went down or broke I may lose all my hard earned money.
I try to save it in my paypal account and not to spend it, doesn't always work, but I try

Back