How do you generally approach your coworkers if you don't like their idea?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
When I am still working in sales, I usually try to be the kindest person in this world. The prompt goes like this, "It is a good suggestion, but we need to do other options." Then, I will present facts that they will not fussing during the confrontation.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Ours in the academe different ideas are discussed during meetings. We're cautious you know there are 'sipsip' and we have to avoid them. They may distort the issues discussed.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I am still working in sales, I usually try to be the kindest person in this world. The prompt goes like this, "It is a good suggestion, but we need to do other options." Then, I will present facts that they will not fussing during the confrontation.
You are doing great, if I want to reject someone's idea then I will say that "lets wait for other ideas and create a conclusion from all"

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have to express your concerns without being derogatory. Be calm. Appreciate the opinion he/ she has presented. Carefully show him the possible pitfalls in their ideas.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.633
I think the best way to go about this is by actually stating reasons why the idea may or would not work in a very polite and friendly manner, then also offer solutions as well.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes this statement is a really good one

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ours in the academe different ideas are discussed during meetings. We're cautious you know there are 'sipsip' and we have to avoid them. They may distort the issues discussed.
I agree with that "sipsip" thing ma'am. Haha

Of course, in meetings, there will be consensus so we don't have to be alone to contradict the idea. Hehe

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
I agree with that "sipsip" thing ma'am. Haha

Of course, in meetings, there will be consensus so we don't have to be alone to contradict the idea. Hehe
Yes, there so many of them SS thinking that will be promoted and how could they be promoted when the promotion is based on the educational qualifications and votes from other parties.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, there so many of them SS thinking that will be promoted and how could they be promoted when the promotion is based on the educational qualifications and votes from other parties.
That's true. "Sipsip" people won't always win. It's funny because they are everywhere, and acting like "Maritess" and "Karen". Hehe

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
That's true. "Sipsip" people won't always win. It's funny because they are everywhere, and acting like "Maritess" and "Karen". Hehe
They will never succeed, they are losers and their hearts are full of envy and jealousy. Therefore they become haters because they are losers.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
It sounds like you have a good approach to sales. Being kind and presenting facts can help to ensure that conversations remain productive and cordial. It is also important to consider other options that might be viable and make sure that all points of view are taken into account. This can help to ensure that the best possible decision is made without the need for a conflict.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Thanks, and yes I am for I am engaged with businesses like promoting local talents, selling cars as an agent, and selling insurance as a broker. This is actually my first experience joining a forum and it is interesting and exciting though income is below the moon.

Back