AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have never been banned from any site so I never got a chance to experience it.

But you should move on if you're banned on any site. It's of no use of crying for it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Mostly sites don't do anything once you are ban there but there are some ways remain as to write some people and tell them as these things done by me by mistake and I will take care again.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are banned from an online earning site, the best course of action is to contact the site directly and explain the situation. Depending on the reason for the ban, the site may be willing to reinstate your account or give you an explanation as to why you were banned. You should also ask for any guidance or advice on how to avoid a similar situation in the future.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
To refrain from being banned is to follow the 'Terms and Regulations' of the site. Of course, you will be banned because of doing same violations over and over again, despite being warned.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I have thankfully not experienced any ban so far and have no personal experience about that. But it would definitely hurt. Especially if the site has been a favourite one. It's not good and professional of any site to ban the users without prior signals and warnings. Did you receive any warning or signal there before being banned??

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I have experienced this before, truth be told it can be really frustrating and painful. I try my best to contact the admin, if notting good comes out of it, i would look for other ways earn. Probably joining other sites.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It is against the rule that two persons cannot use the same IP, I guess.
It is not all sites that have it in their TOS. Some sites does not care if you use the same ip. But most micro task sites and survey sites don't support similar or the same ip.
Post automatically merged:

I don't take ban personally, I consider it one of the challenges of online business. But if a site is very important to me, I use to adhere strictly to the terms and conditions of the site.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have experienced this before, truth be told it can be really frustrating and painful. I try my best to contact the admin, if notting good comes out of it, i would look for other ways earn. Probably joining other sites.
A lot of people do look for another site to start working with. but sometimes it is good to contact the admin

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How do you think one should handle a ban from an earning site especially if it was your favourite or go to site. What can one do?
I had never experienced being. banned from an earning site which in my case are mostly survey sites, but I am banned from Twitter and I didn't know. why.

Back