How do you increase faucet earnings.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If there is one thing that I have not been able to understand very well it is about getting a faucet where I will earning higher instead of the very low earnings that is being given at the faucet sites and so I will like to know how one can get to receive a very high earning from engaging in a faucet site than it is right now.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
If there is one thing that I have not been able to understand very well it is about getting a faucet where I will earning higher instead of the very low earnings that is being given at the faucet sites and so I will like to know how one can get to receive a very high earning from engaging in a faucet site than it is right now.
I guess there are some of those platforms that need you to invest so the best way to make money faster is by investing or by performing some tasks

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The two high paying Faucets I use (or I guess you could call them hybrid faucets) are CryptoWin.in and FreeBitco.in
The thing you must understand is they do NOT pay any better right out of the gate, you need to work your way up the ladder by buying Active Shares for 1,000 Satoshi each or FUN Tokens that pay varied interest rates from 4% to 25% APR compounded daily. You can however do the whole thing with zero out-of-pocket expense like I did. If you are smart, you withdraw a little profit along the way so if it has problems you don't lose everything (even if it was earned free). I calculated a tally on the two I use this morning and I have 2,800,500.83 Satoshi (That's Millions) and it is adding more to my accounts every day. It's all I do to earn online anymore. Next week I am taking off for the beach, but it will keep right on earning every day I am gone.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
In order to increase our faucet earnings we need to reach a higher level and some of the faucets have that option and you can also look for referrals to earn quickly from these

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The two high paying Faucets I use (or I guess you could call them hybrid faucets) are CryptoWin.in and FreeBitco.in
The thing you must understand is they do NOT pay any better right out of the gate, you need to work your way up the ladder by buying Active Shares for 1,000 Satoshi each or FUN Tokens that pay varied interest rates from 4% to 25% APR compounded daily. You can however do the whole thing with zero out-of-pocket expense like I did. If you are smart, you withdraw a little profit along the way so if it has problems you don't lose everything (even if it was earned free). I calculated a tally on the two I use this morning and I have 2,800,500.83 Satoshi (That's Millions) and it is adding more to my accounts every day. It's all I do to earn online anymore. Next week I am taking off for the beach, but it will keep right on earning every day I am gone.
It is true that this faucet are are very good and you can make money from them reasonably.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
The best way to increase your faucet earnings is through referrals. When you have active referrals, you get commissions from there earning. But recently i have been hearing about shares and the likes, i do not know much about that.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.345
In general, faucet sites have different features to increase their users' income, so if you want to increase your income, take advantage of existing features such as mining, visiting shortlinks, and earning from interest, etc.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
Find those with good shortlinks, get some refferals (active, not just those who register and leave site). If you are faucet owner then ad more ads or change ad positions.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.345
\
Find those with good shortlinks, get some refferals (active, not just those who register and leave site). If you are faucet owner then ad more ads or change ad positions.
I totally agree with you, apart from increasing income from shortlinks we also need to find as many referrals that are actively working, especially from social media and forum sites. But it would be nice if we had capital and made our own faucet site.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are only a few ways to increase your faucet earnings and in order to increase your faucet earnings you need to look for more referrals and claim from different faucets at 1 time.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.345
There are only a few ways to increase your faucet earnings and in order to increase your faucet earnings you need to look for more referrals and claim from different faucets at 1 time.
To increase earnings from faucet sites apart from having lots of referrals, we must also be able to take advantage of all the features available on a faucet site. and we have to be active every day to increase the daily bonus.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to be very active and use referrals to maximize your earning I don't like faucet sites for many reasons I used to work on them but I left because of the low pay

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just tried getting some fun tokens and I will get them once in a while

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its hard to increase our earning from faucets and for that we need to have more referrals and also need to work on multiple websites and should also leave low paying websites.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The faucet could be a way to make the money but it's a total waste of time.
If you think it is a waste of time, then it surely is. Personally, I think it's a fantastic opportunity for anyone in any country (Tier5 thru Tier1) to gat a start from nothing (feet flat on the ground) and build balances of Satoshi (Bitcoin) he (and others) have only dreamed about and it is getting easier every day. Let me share something with you right now, last time I checked (a few days ago) my total online assets were over 4 Million Satoshi and they are growing faster than I have seen yet. Do I think it's a waste of time? All I need to do is look at those Millions and remember that just a few months ago I started by clicking Faucet Claims, doing Paid To Click ads, visiting the Offer Walls, taking Surveys and anything else I could do to earn even ONE Satoshi and being grateful for the opportunity to earn anything, without digging in my lint filled pockets to come up with the price of admission. Sure I make a lot more profits buying Active Shares to collect Profit Share, but I am not going to turn my nose up at even one single Satoshi when I think about how far they have brought me. CryptoWin is my most recent project that I started May 3, 2022, but here I am today with 1.5 Million Satoshi in my account from this one website alone. If you call that a waste of time, bring it on Baby, bring it on.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I can increase my keep working on all my faucets but that will mean I will have lesser time to spend on websites that pays me more so it will be a loss for me

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you think it is a waste of time, then it surely is. Personally, I think it's a fantastic opportunity for anyone in any country (Tier5 thru Tier1) to gat a start from nothing (feet flat on the ground) and build balances of Satoshi (Bitcoin) he (and others) have only dreamed about and it is getting easier every day. Let me share something with you right now, last time I checked (a few days ago) my total online assets were over 4 Million Satoshi and they are growing faster than I have seen yet. Do I think it's a waste of time? All I need to do is look at those Millions and remember that just a few months ago I started by clicking Faucet Claims, doing Paid To Click ads, visiting the Offer Walls, taking Surveys and anything else I could do to earn even ONE Satoshi and being grateful for the opportunity to earn anything, without digging in my lint filled pockets to come up with the price of admission. Sure I make a lot more profits buying Active Shares to collect Profit Share, but I am not going to turn my nose up at even one single Satoshi when I think about how far they have brought me. CryptoWin is my most recent project that I started May 3, 2022, but here I am today with 1.5 Million Satoshi in my account from this one website alone. If you call that a waste of time, bring it on Baby, bring it on.
I know too well that cryptowin is a very good platform to make decent money but don't you think it will later become a scam because of the high amount of satoshi needed to buy 1 shares now?

Back