How do you invest in crypto market?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you invested in crypto market? What is your favorite platform for crypto investment? Do you invest through crypto exchanges or through crypto wallets? Do you use banks and cards to buy xryptos or do you use other kinds of payment forms? Do you do P2P transaction for crypto investment? I mainly invest through Binance. From Binance I move funds to other platforms.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.050
I invest through different Exchanges, as ByBit, OKx and kucoin. Nowadays crypto market is on its peak low. It crashed and crashed, I have my investments on very higher prices.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.630
I also use Binance for my crypto investments and occasionally transfer to other platforms.

I invest through different Exchanges, as ByBit, OKx and kucoin. Nowadays crypto market is on its peak low. It crashed and crashed, I have my investments on very higher prices.
Crypto market has been experiencing a downward trend lately, causing many investors to suffer losses due to buying at high prices. Hopefully, things will improve soon and the market will bounce back.

Back