How do you keep going even when you don't feel like it?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Running a business is never easy, there are days where it seems like it's a bed of roses, and then there are days where the business if faced with one difficulty or the other. As a business owner or an entrepreneur how do you keep going? For me i believe this is where passion comes into action. If you have a passion for something, no matter the difficulties you face, you would definitely want to keep trying, especially when you know what you stand to gain if it goes well.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
You just have to keep up the faith. The thing is that nothing good comes easy. You just have to keep at it. Work passionately if you want to make it

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I try as much as possible to motivate myself. When I feel tired, I take rest and think about how great my life would be if i try hard and try to find the best way to gain success.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am a freelancer. I do not own a business. But there are times when I feel I am doing well enough to promote my service. When I feel this way, I would think about my achievements, and talk to my mentor. I usually get my momentum back soon as I really enjoy translation work.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The best way you can keep going when you know that you are tired is when you look at your responsibility which no one else is going to take care of you then you know that giving up is not an option.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes looking at one's responsibility is just it. When you see how big and demanding it is. You wouldn't hesitate to keep pushing. Bills and expenses to pay is always a motivating factor

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why I said one must not set up a business because of its economic gain. All days are not roses. If you don't have a passion in in business you are doing, one challenge is enough to discourage you from continuing with the business. Not all that glitters are gold. Your main mission of establishing business should be to solve problems rather to make quick moneys.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a business owner , you need to understand that you will always face ups and down I'm your business and whenever your business is down you need to just see it as an avenue to build more on your business and focus to make it grow higher than it's previous state.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a business owner , you need to understand that you will always face ups and down I'm your business and whenever your business is down you need to just see it as an avenue to build more on your business and focus to make it grow higher than it's previous state.
This is the first point that you would get it right. Understanding what to expect from the business would prepare your mind to face whatever night come out of it. When you are mentally weak to continue, you have to draw strength by envisioning your goals.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well for you to keep going and moving in your business even when you don't feel like it is to have a set targets and goal for yourself which you place them where you can be able to see them to give you a reminder of why you are into that business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Well for you to keep going and moving in your business even when you don't feel like it is to have a set targets and goal for yourself which you place them where you can be able to see them to give you a reminder of why you are into that business.

It's very important to set goals that are realistic. This makes it easier for you to meet them in order not to leave you frustrated.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's very important to set goals that are realistic. This makes it easier for you to meet them in order not to leave you frustrated.
Setting goals and stating the reason you are into the business will always help you to keep going when the desire to work and move forward is not there any longer or you feel weak on what you are to do.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you know your purpose and your vision, you would be able to stand firm and push your business no matter the storms that may come. It is okay to feel bad but your vision for the business would push you on.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
I would have to say that is difficult to pursue a business when you are depressed. I always advocate that the entrepreneur takes a brief break from the going ons in the business so that he or she can breathe and come back again.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Running a business is never easy, there are days where it seems like it's a bed of roses, and then there are days where the business if faced with one difficulty or the other. As a business owner or an entrepreneur how do you keep going? For me i believe this is where passion comes into action. If you have a passion for something, no matter the difficulties you face, you would definitely want to keep trying, especially when you know what you stand to gain if it goes well.
That's right I agree with you. So it is very important to build a business that suits our interests, so that when we face obstacles in our business we don't give up easily, because passion remains high to continue through each process until we achieve success.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yeah I agree passion plays a large role, but there are days you are also burned out not an ounce of passion to be felt then the reminder that, that is your daily bread should be able to give you strength, having a consistent mindset helps too.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
That's right I agree with you. So it is very important to build a business that suits our interests, so that when we face obstacles in our business we don't give up easily, because passion remains high to continue through each process until we achieve success.
Yes consistency matters a lot. Most business owners or young entrepreneur today tend to give up easily when they are faced with any kind of difficulties or situations they did not plan for. To be able to achieve your goal, consistency need to be there.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes consistency matters a lot. Most business owners or young entrepreneur today tend to give up easily when they are faced with any kind of difficulties or situations they did not plan for. To be able to achieve your goal, consistency need to be there.
Yes you are right, consistency is one of the important principles to achieve business success. We cannot be successful if we keep changing our business when there are obstacles in our business. Because no business is without problems.

Back