How do you love yourself?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.515
There are individuals who never care about themselves. They abused their bodies. They forgot that they are inviting foreigners into their bodies if they drink alcohol and smoke. They smoke and drink as if there is no tomorrow. To show to selves that we love and care, we have to supply ourselves with nutritious foods, have good sleep and drink enough water. Our body is so sensitive . We also need to listen to our bodies.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.121
Raw Dex
$0.007
There are individuals who never care about themselves. They abused their bodies. They forgot that they are inviting foreigners into their bodies if they drink alcohol and smoke. They smoke and drink as if there is no tomorrow. To show to selves that we love and care, we have to supply ourselves with nutritious foods, have good sleep and drink enough water. Our body is so sensitive . We also need to listen to our bodies.
I don't joke with my body. I just like to care for myself as much as I can.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's important to take care of yourself spoil yourself time to time but new things that you like and then you will like yourself more self love is very important for many reasons reasons

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Self love means having a high regard for your own well-being and happiness. We must take care of our own needs and not sacrificing your well-being to please others. It is really important to love ourself because it motivates much our positive behaviour and reducing harmful behaviour.

Back