How do you make it work?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
We are currently in an era where men and women have equal rights to education and as well own a job. In most homes today, both the husband and wife have 9-5 hour jobs, hence both of them are usually not at home. Having kids is another issue. How do you think most families make it work? Though most of them tend to send the kids to borden schools. What is your opinion on this aspect?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
My brother is a teacher and his wife a nurse and they have 3 kids, they were terrified at first about how to manage the kids. But, they hired two caregivers and one househelp . They were relieved for the nannies were also their relatives.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.155
I never liked the idea of my wife having a regular offline job because looking after the kids itself is a tedious job. My wife does it fine. I wonder how people manage when both of them are working.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
We are currently in an era where men and women have equal rights to education and as well own a job. In most homes today, both the husband and wife have 9-5 hour jobs, hence both of them are usually not at home. Having kids is another issue. How do you think most families make it work? Though most of them tend to send the kids to borden schools. What is your opinion on this aspect?
Its true that many families today have both parents working and it can be challenging to balance work and family responsibilities there are many ways that families make it work and it really depends on the individual family circumstances.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Well, if the both of them can't make it work, then sending the kids to a boarding school isn't a bad idea either but what matters is that they should always notice when things changed in their kids so as to correct that early.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.338
Some biological parents can do it. For the reason that they can work at home and be with their families at the same time. Although this situation is not for every parent can do.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not been married to anyone yet. The fact remains that I may need to manage many different things before I could think about getting married. It is definitely not an easy thing to do in the first place.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

This is the reason why parents should try as much as possible to have interchangeable job that is going to afford them the time to take care of the kids and not let strangers do the upbringing of their children completely. It's why parents are encouraged to have their own personal business so that they are going to have time to take care of the kids.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is something that is not too difficult a task to do as both parents have to cut short the time they spend on their works or business to have a good time with their children for it is very necessary and important to build a good connection with your kids.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
It is quite common here that the married couple has a full time job. If they have babies or children, they usually hire a maid or have the grandparents to take care of the babies or children.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There must be a balance between work and family. In any case, that os where the job of a help becomes important and highly sought die. That's because a help is going to help you find that balance.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Through consistency and perseverance, there is every possibilities of making things work especially if you are involved in a kind of investment. Continuous dedication is a very important factor to consider.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
it is never an easy job parents should try to have their own personal business at least the woman so that they are going to have time to take care of the children

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My brother is a teacher and his wife a nurse and they have 3 kids, they were terrified at first about how to manage the kids. But, they hired two caregivers and one househelp . They were relieved for the nannies were also their relatives.
That's right I agree with you. Hiring a nanny could be one solution. However, if the salary that the wife earns breaks even with the cost of the nanny's salary, then it is better for the wife to give in to resign from her job and raise children and take care of their household. Even being a housewife nowadays you can do business from home.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
That's right I agree with you. Hiring a nanny could be one solution. However, if the salary that the wife earns breaks even with the cost of the nanny's salary, then it is better for the wife to give in to resign from her job and raise children and take care of their household. Even being a housewife nowadays you can do business from home.
It is also not good for the wife to resign. They can hire a house helper who can manage the house and the needs of the mom. It is not hard unless mom very sick.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really don't know how families make it these days with both husband and wife working. Some of them I see hire nannies to take care of the kids. I don't know if the kids feel the presence of a parent when they are always not around.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is also not good for the wife to resign. They can hire a house helper who can manage the house and the needs of the mom. It is not hard unless mom very sick.
The problem is nowadays it's not easy to find a trustworthy nanny. Often children become victims of caretakers who are not trustworthy, making a wife prefer to resign and take care of her own children and home.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
These days it's difficult to work for both parents but they need to work because of rising inflation so you need to find someone who can take care of your kids in your absence

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days it's difficult to work for both parents but they need to work because of rising inflation so you need to find someone who can take care of your kids in your absence
The formula is for you to work and earn enough to take care of your family and from there, you use it to pay a nanny that would be taking care of your kids while you work. B

Back