How do you make your workers feel respected

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
You can make them feel respected by treating them well and also making them know that you value their opinions and always motivate them to do the job well
That's true, most business owners are not even ready to take the opinions of their employees. They only care about what they think and any other opinion does not count.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
The workes feel they are respected if the manager listens to them and pays attention to their problems. They are humans needing good communication and approach. It is bad for them to face a rude manager. They will not also respect him. Respect begets respect.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's true, most business owners are not even ready to take the opinions of their employees. They only care about what they think and any other opinion does not count.
Every business owner should know that he and his employers are trying hard to make the business work so it should always accept whatever idea they bring and think about it you know if it will be good for him or not

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Listen to opinion they say don't ignore them and be kind you don't need to kneel in from of them to make them feel respected being nice is enough lol

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
The workers feel respected if their concerns are heard and if their services are also recognized as productive. They must also be respected when they file for leave in case they are not feeling well.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
Every business owner should know that he and his employers are trying hard to make the business work so it should always accept whatever idea they bring and think about it you know if it will be good for him or not
That's right, cause to be honest without the employees the business would not be able to stand. The workers play a very important role in the business and they are also the closest to the customers as well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's right, cause to be honest without the employees the business would not be able to stand. The workers play a very important role in the business and they are also the closest to the customers as well.
The only thing the owner of the business does is to make decisions. It is those people working under him will be the ones to implement the decision that the boss has taken

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The workes feel they are respected if the manager listens to them and pays attention to their problems. They are humans needing good communication and approach. It is bad for them to face a rude manager. They will not also respect him. Respect begets respect.
Yes that is true if you talk with them and respect you will make them feel good also. Being freindlg really helps if you will make them feel good they will also feel more motivated and happy wich is great of course

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
An employer can make her workers to feel respected by adopting a policy of formally seeking the input of the staff members. By factoring in the views of workers in decision-making, the employer would demonstrate her reverence for the staff members.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.030
To make employees feel respected as a business owner, you can:
1. Communicate openly and honestly, listening to their ideas and concerns.
2. Recognize and appreciate their contributions through rewards, incentives, and praise.
3. Provide opportunities for growth and professional development.
4. Foster a positive work environment with clear expectations and fair treatment.
5. Encourage work-life balance and show empathy towards their personal needs and well-being.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes that is true if you talk with them and respect you will make them feel good also. Being freindlg really helps if you will make them feel good they will also feel more motivated and happy wich is great of course
This same thing happened to me yesterday when my boss was talking to me and she was talking in a very rude manner which I do not like. I dislike it when someone is being rude to me

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
In my business, I only have two workers and I have to let them feel that they are respected by people and by me. Respect begets respect. I have to listen to their problems too and if they want a cash advance, I respect it and give it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
In my business, I only have two workers and I have to let them feel that they are respected by people and by me. Respect begets respect. I have to listen to their problems too and if they want a cash advance, I respect it and give it.
People showing respect you when you respect them and that is how it work. This also happens among workers. People love people who respect them. That is exactly how I am too

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Respecting your employees ideas and giving them some good space in the sense that they have some sort of privacy at the working environment gives them the sense of being respected.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You would have to make sure that you take the opinions of your staff seriously, and not just dismissing them. Also, you don't have to scold an employee in front of a customer. Try as much as you can to defend hm.
It is very important to consider their opinion of your workers because they are the ones that are directly relating your customers so they seem to know what they are going to give you.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
Workers should be allowed to share their views openly even with the higher management and this way they will feel they are respected and will feel motivated to work even harder

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

This is something that is very wrong and should be changed because your workers have more relationship with your customers and the other ones that will tell you exactly what can be beneficial for your business.

Back