How do you manage not to get burnt out as an entrepreneur?

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.501
Raw Dex
$1.141
I just stepped out of my house now and it is 12:am. The lady that does fries in my compound is still selling, and she opens her shop around 8 am in the morning. I believe she would get burnt out eventually.

How can a business person manage running a business to be profitable and getting burnt out along the way?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.501
Raw Dex
$1.141
I have been burnt out myself. Was running so many vital tasks to stabilize the business after we relocated to a new site. And that burnout has equally made me lose a lot of money because things I was supposed to do, I never got to do them.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
To be honest it's not easy, I just take out time to rest once my body gives me sign that I need to rest.
I have also the same feeling. Even if I tried my best to be motivated. There are days that I can still feel being burned down with my work online.
Post automatically merged:

To be honest it's not easy, I just take out time to rest once my body gives me sign that I need to rest.
Indeed. As for today, I lessened my working schedule to take a rest. I got tired working these past few days and need to do this.

Last edited:
Back