How do you manage your angers in case of anything?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
It remain very difficult to manage my anger, but I usually try to sit and drink a glass of water then move outside. Nowadays people due to their own stresses made life very difficult for others. The point is when I just bear some rubbish talk then other will set a boundary on that place and always talk same.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.140
Raw Dex
$0.008
When I feel angry, I usually take a deep breath and tell myself to calm down. If the situation allows, I'll take a walk outside or if I stay indoors, I listen to some music.

Kerryjoy

Complete Stranger
Dec 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
Anger is a special condition that has to be treated with care, as for me I go silent till all my anger is gone then go to solve what made me angry

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$4.235
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I feel anger start to arise, I try to pause and step away from the triggering situation if possible. Taking some deep breaths and giving myself a short cooling off period is crucial. I'll reflect on whether my response is proportionate to the circumstance. Once I've gained perspective, I aim to address the issue respectfully through open and honest dialogue rather than lashing out.

Back