How do you manage your business and love life if you are single?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
How do you manage your business and love life if you are single? If you have a girlfriend or boyfriend, you also have a responsibility to him or her. You have to set a time when to meet or talk and that will be after your business is closed in the day. For me, I have to prioritize my business, love can wait but my sales cannot wait if I don't take care of it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.145
At the moment I am single, so I don't have to worry about that for now. When the time comes though, I we have to work something out.
I am with you. We need to enjoy being single and let's find the chance to build our own empire. When the time comes, we are so ready for it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
It's normal to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. If you have a business it's understandable that your bf or gf understands you. You just set the time of seeing each other.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend and made a commitment, you have to be true to avoid hurting each other.
Indeed, this is where communication comes in. Because you are busy does not mean you can't call or ship in a few text or chats once in awhile. Having time for your business is good but also have time for your loved ones as well.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Indeed, this is where communication comes in. Because you are busy does not mean you can't call or ship in a few text or chats once in awhile. Having time for your business is good but also have time for your loved ones as well.
That's priceless. That's how to develop a relationship by understanding each other's need of communication. No matter how busy we are let's not ignore our love of life.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
That's priceless. That's how to develop a relationship by understanding each other's need of communication. No matter how busy we are let's not ignore our love of life.
Yes like myself I rarely chat with anyone these past few years, but now that I have a bestie. The days I would be extremely busy I usually send a message early in the morning stating I won't be available or my replies might be late, even at that I still ship in messages along the line once in awhile.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Yes like myself I rarely chat with anyone these past few years, but now that I have a bestie. The days I would be extremely busy I usually send a message early in the morning stating I won't be available or my replies might be late, even at that I still ship in messages along the line once in awhile.
Wow that's sweet. Hoping your bestie is a girl šŸ˜so you can develop your feelings. That's the start to get to know each other.

Back