How do you manage your physical job and online work?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.118
That's the problem with the engagement for both the online and offline jobs out there.
For one to manage doing both of the two a personal discipline is required for the accomplishment of the same.
Post automatically merged:

I think that's why might be the reason as to why I I would suggest to leaving my offline job over the online one. I find it more convenient to earning through the online jobs than the online ones.
Post automatically merged:

I think that's why might be the reason as to why I I would suggest to leaving my offline job over the online one. I find it more convenient to earning through the online jobs than the online ones.

Last edited:

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am so lucky not to have a physical job so I always place all my focus on online jobs
it is good. Yes, if you want to succeed in online business, you must devote all your time to it. It is not possible to hit 2 targets with one arrow. Although I have both online and offline work, I am thinking of focusing just on online work soon.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is very difficult to combine the two especially when the offline is somewhat physical in nature. Sometimes, when I decide to work online I will start yawning and feeling sleepy. I use to wake up very early and start posting until I feel tired.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not easy. I can relate with you on a personal level how you feel. It is near impossibe to combine physical work and online work. You would tire out.
It is very difficult to combine the two especially when the offline is somewhat physical in nature. Sometimes, when I decide to work online I will start yawning and feeling sleepy. I use to wake up very early and start posting until I feel tired.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.118
It's actually almost impossible to balance be the offline work and online jobs. This is because the offline work needs your much time and attention than the online work which you might not found time to attempt at all.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have always loved working online but I got an offline job that looks promising, so I took it and try to do the online job during my break and after work

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.118
There is no bad on taking offline jobs. They are more reliable and guaranteed than online jobs. Take just an example of trendri.com. It has been a very legit earning site for long but all of a sudden they have shut down the paid to posting service.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no bad on taking offline jobs. They are more reliable and guaranteed than online jobs. Take just an example of trendri.com. It has been a very legit earning site for long but all of a sudden they have shut down the paid to posting service.
I know some thing like this will happen to trendri since the time that they reduced their pay and later I even heard that they want to combine with lumoxchange because the two sites has the same admin

Back