How do you manage your time to post on different sites?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ask is right now I know there are a lot of members on this forum that are active in other PTP sites and as we all know it is not easy to reach up to the daily targets for each site that you are active in due to time as you have offline activities to run also.
Just like I set my time to be active in forumcoin during the early hours of the day and come down to referral index forum from midday or late hours of the day.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.348
For me I had managed my time so well on the paper but when it to comes to the implementation I really do have a problem for that. However I don't achieve the daily earning limits.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I had managed my time so well on the paper but when it to comes to the implementation I really do have a problem for that. However I don't achieve the daily earning limits.
Definitely it is not easy to implement the management of time when it comes to PTP sites and that is the major issue a lot of us are having though there are times that I do follow through my planned time management.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a set time for all of the activities I do online. I do my online surveys in the morning, then I check the private chat messages and reply to them. Then I go through the email and delete a lot of junk and do a couple of email surveys. Then I go a forum or two. Later in the day I do more forums and then work on blog and post in blog. When I get busy I post that I am busy and then come back when I have time and catch up

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a set time for all of the activities I do online. I do my online surveys in the morning, then I check the private chat messages and reply to them. Then I go through the email and delete a lot of junk and do a couple of email surveys. Then I go a forum or two. Later in the day I do more forums and then work on blog and post in blog. When I get busy I post that I am busy and then come back when I have time and catch up
This is very good to know as you have a very good system of managing your time on your online tasks which I would have loved to be doing the same even though I have mine in place but don't follow through always.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is very good to know as you have a very good system of managing your time on your online tasks which I would have loved to be doing the same even though I have mine in place but don't follow through always.
Soon I will make a blog post about this topic and I will drop hints in it on how to manage your time online

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Soon I will make a blog post about this topic and I will drop hints in it on how to manage your time online
That would be very good and I can't wait to see and read such a blog post that you will make about how to manage time on PTP sites and other online jobs that we do coupled with the offline schedule we have.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't overwork myself, I can come whenever I want. I'm active in some paid forums, after I finish the assignment from my main job. I even took a break for a few days from writing at RIF because I felt mentally exhausted.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
My main source of income is from my translation. So doing translation is my priority. When I have free time, I do online surveys because they pay better than PTP sites. After the available surveys are done, I would post on RIF. I do not set a daily target here. Just post whenever I have time.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't overwork myself, I can come whenever I want. I'm active in some paid forums, after I finish the assignment from my main job. I even took a break for a few days from writing at RIF because I felt mentally exhausted.
Oh wow that's something which I have never felt before and would not want to get to feel it at all and thank God you are fresh and no longer exhausted mentally.
But it is good to have a timing on how you get your things done both offline and online.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, it has not been easy, I just keep squeezing out time to make it here, but most times I do allocate time in the early hours of the morning, and also I do take my time in chunks to be active here, making it much more flexible for me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If we can divide our time to post on different websites as per our posting schedule then we can certainly do a lot better with it but it's hard to manage time

jezebell

Complete Stranger
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have an offline job that takes up most of my time. I usually try to work on the micro-job platform at night or during weekends. The site had imposed a minimum earning/work worth $5 each week and those who fail to achieve the minimum target will be taken out of the special project. That project had been profitable for me for the last 2 years and I don't want to lose it. Thus, I have very little left for PTP sites and other low-earning sites.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
ehh not sure I make money online for fun so when I have time and I feel good then I use sites to make some cash don't have a lot of them
I have a whole list of websites and apps to earn from. it depends what location you are in and what kind of time you have . there is never a charge for any of the programs I use.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, it has not been easy, I just keep squeezing out time to make it here, but most times I do allocate time in the early hours of the morning, and also I do take my time in chunks to be active here, making it much more flexible for me.
Just like me these days I have been finding it very hard to manage my time well as I used to do due to some few things that have been added to my offline schedule and so therefore coming online to work has been hard.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.020
First I start working on Forumcoin after then work here and I must admit as at least for me it's difficult to reach maximum limit here, after spending some specific time I give some time to my websites and that's it.

Back