How do you overcome failure in business?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As for me personally, if I experience a failure, I will explore further, what is the root cause of the failure. If the root of the problem has been found, then I will record it in a book, and remember it well as a valuable lesson so that similar mistakes do not occur in the future.

No need to drag on in sadness, because failure is a common thing. Fail to try again, fall and rise again, until you find the best way and trick to overcome the problems that exist in business. What do you think about it?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Planning very well is one of the best ways that you can actually be able to avoid failure in your business because it is going to equip you with all the necessary information that you are going to use to ensure your success in the business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Planning very well is one of the best ways that you can actually be able to avoid failure in your business because it is going to equip you with all the necessary information that you are going to use to ensure your success in the business.

Yes you are right, a business must be very well planned. Don't be sudden, and take time to do marketing research first. So that business failure can be minimized. Because most people fail in business because their planning is not mature enough. Although in some circumstances failure in business occurs unexpectedly and cannot be avoided.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
If I encounter failure in business, I'll try to find out the root cause of the failure and see if there are any remedial actions I can take. I may talk to my mentor and ask for his advice as well.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I encounter failure in business, I'll try to find out the root cause of the failure and see if there are any remedial actions I can take. I may talk to my mentor and ask for his advice as well.

That's right, I agree with you, I also do the same thing as you. That way I can learn from mistakes, and make them valuable experiences and lessons, so they don't happen again in the future.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
The best way to overcome failure in business is to not dwell on the failure itself and focus on finding solutions to it. After that, you examine the lessons learnt from the experience of failure.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Failure is a part of growth if you don't fail how will you grow?
This is the key factor of the most successful businesses in the world
I used to be scared of failure once too
I perfectly understand that it is part of growth and should be expected in business. I always believe that a business person who has never failed has not gone far in business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Failure is a part of growth if you don't fail how will you grow?
This is the key factor of the most successful businesses in the world
I used to be scared of failure once too

Wow, what great advice. Thank you very much. Yes, I used to be very afraid of failure. But when I started trying many things, the more failures I often felt. So, from there I started to get used to no longer feeling afraid of failure and made failure the best experience and teacher.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I think overcoming the failure in the business is such a difficult thing. One thing I really believe in business is that you have to make a good market research before venturing into the entire business.with that being said, the chance of loosing would have been minimised a little bit.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes you are right, a business must be very well planned. Don't be sudden, and take time to do marketing research first. So that business failure can be minimized. Because most people fail in business because their planning is not mature enough. Although in some circumstances failure in business occurs unexpectedly and cannot be avoided.

A lot of people made the mistake of jumping into businesses because other people are doing it without making their own research to know exactly how they are going to carry out the business to succeed.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people made the mistake of jumping into businesses because other people are doing it without making their own research to know exactly how they are going to carry out the business to succeed.

That's right, it also happens a lot here. Just because he sees other people being successful with his business, he imitates them without wanting to see if he is fit for the business, by looking at the knowledge, skills, and experience he has.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Personally I don't want failure, but if someone fails in business, the first thing he has to do is accept reality/failure, and calm his mind, and more importantly don't give up, secondly do an evaluation or explore the causes of failure, whether the product is lacking. quality, poor service, high expenses etc. Collect capital and rebuild the business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally I don't want failure, but if someone fails in business, the first thing he has to do is accept reality/failure, and calm his mind, and more importantly don't give up, secondly do an evaluation or explore the causes of failure, whether the product is lacking. quality, poor service, high expenses etc. Collect capital and rebuild the business.

That's right I totally agree with you. Of course, no one wants to fail, but failure is often unavoidable. Example: I often cook, when trials 1,2,3,4, etc. I succeed. But when I cook the umpteenth time I fail, even though the recipe is the same, the method is the same. It's just that there was a slight error, after being traced it turned out that the cause was the fire being too small/too big. So from there I learned from existing failures so that they would not happen again in the future.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I once told a young man I was counseling about business that business plans fail 96% of the times. A plan is just a guide and it is not fail proof. Itbis really helpful if one can enter a business with the right mindset.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
That's right I totally agree with you. Of course, no one wants to fail, but failure is often unavoidable. Example: I often cook, when trials 1,2,3,4, etc. I succeed. But when I cook the umpteenth time I fail, even though the recipe is the same, the method is the same. It's just that there was a slight error, after being traced it turned out that the cause was the fire being too small/too big. So from there I learned from existing failures so that they would not happen again in the future.
Small mistakes in business or fluctuations in sales turnover are natural, so they cannot be categorized as failures. Failure in business is often interpreted as business bankruptcy, or business failure and lots of debt.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Overcoming failure in business is not really a skill you learn, rather it's about changing your mindset. See failure as not the end but rather a lesson you learn to become better.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As for me personally, if I experience a failure, I will explore further, what is the root cause of the failure. If the root of the problem has been found, then I will record it in a book, and remember it well as a valuable lesson so that similar mistakes do not occur in the future.

No need to drag on in sadness, because failure is a common thing. Fail to try again, fall and rise again, until you find the best way and trick to overcome the problems that exist in business. What do you think about it?
I just feel we learn more when failure occurs than when it didn't and the real fact us that the lessons we learn do stick with us as we won't Want to make such mistake again

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just feel we learn more when failure occurs than when it didn't and the real fact us that the lessons we learn do stick with us as we won't Want to make such mistake again

That's right, that's the reality if we really want to learn from failure, and failure will not give any meaning if someone who has failed doesn't want to explore further and make the lesson valuable.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Knowing the root cause of the failure is the first step in getting it right , when we know why, then we would surely get to know how.since we can't tackle what we don't know.

Back