How do you prove your point in solving business problems?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Very true, in addition it can still be done by keeping records of the past milestones you have achieved or showing records if similar problems you solved in the past, that could actually go a long way in convincing the potential customers/clients.
It is fine to give suggestions or recommendations in solving business problems based on our work experiences. However, we need to be more objective than subjective. You can do this by providing statistics or findings about certain business problems. In this way, it would be easier to convince our co-workers. But then, we still need to be opened to other resolutions that can be given by them.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I think that it is not just about proving your point. The fact remains that if you have a great idea or if you are right about something, then your opinions and suggestions should be considered.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Very true, in addition it can still be done by keeping records of the past milestones you have achieved or showing records if similar problems you solved in the past, that could actually go a long way in convincing the potential customers/clients.
You should always have a record of everything that you have done and everything you have achieved before so that you can show it to your customers and they will believe you because it sounds like a proof

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
Thank you for agreeing with me. I am sure that there will be no questions if we are showing the real facts available and based on the records done before, during, and after of the business operations.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Solving business problems is a factor that every business owner must put into consideration. if you are able to solve the business problem , it means that you will make success from it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Thank you for agreeing with me. I am sure that there will be no questions if we are showing the real facts available and based on the records done before, during, and after of the business operations.
There may still be questions but there will be less questions on like you not showing any proof or anything that will make them believe that there is something that may go wrong in the company anytime soon

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
If you want to solve business problem, it is important to have worth of experience about the business because that is what will give you an insight to providing solutions to the business problems.
Well said, it is just like maths, you cannot solve the math if you do not know it. The same logic works here. The only way you can create a solution is when you actually know the problem on ground.

Back