How do you quench a need when there's no money

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I crave for something and if I don't have the money for it, I just think or do different things that will shy away me from thinking what I'm craving for.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.740
Just like you, I am trying my best to earn money for the emergency purposes. I must admit that this pandemic made my world upside-down in terms of earning money swimmingly.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is always very important and necessary for you to save money for your needs. That way you will not bother anyone when you have financial needs. I also like to be financially independent.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always save for an emergency fund. Spend less than I earn. I don't want to be in a situation when I really have to borrow money from my family members or friends.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always save for an emergency fund. Spend less than I earn. I don't want to be in a situation when I really have to borrow money from my family members or friends.
it is always very important and necessary to spend less than you earn. That is actually the best way to be able to save money for emergencies so that you will not run out of money when you are in need of it.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Add it to my Wish List on Amazon, then go to work earning more Gift Cards online until I get it. Christmas time I got my new Windows 11 Computer that way.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
If I am looking to get something and I do not have the funds to get it I will always either add it to my wishlist such as Amazon or I will just find something else to do that will take my mind off it. At the moment I would love to upgrade to an Xbox Series X but the funds I do not have at the moment so instead, I just take my mind off that for now and I know I will be able to get it one day.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Exactly why the need for saving is very important. Though i have often found myself in situations where i desperately need something but cannot afford it at the moment, i usually try to manage then put in more effort in my earnings.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I try not to bother anyone, including my family, by asking for assistance. The best thing to do is to save money for emergencies/needs.
This is why it is very important for you to save money and also have more means of making money because you will always keep having responsibilities and emergencies that comes up when you don't expect them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
that is actually the major importance of saving. Whenever you have savings you don't have to depend on your family members in order to be able to make money for yourself. It is also important to Invest.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly why the need for saving is very important. Though i have often found myself in situations where i desperately need something but cannot afford it at the moment, i usually try to manage then put in more effort in my earnings.
That is why it is always very important and necessary for you to work harder in order to be able to meet your needs. Putting more effort is always very necessary to make more money online.

Last edited:
Back