AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I earn very small amount of money online and let the money from my PayPal account in to my bank account where they merge with my offline job savings.

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Saving in general could be extremely hard.

I use to put aside a little bit of money every paycheque.

The problem is, once you get the money, it's hard not to spend and use it.
I think it needs a lot of discipline to save money every month. Of course it is hard to save money when the salary is just enough to pay the bills and for the living expenses.
Post automatically merged:

My earnings online are too small, it is good to pay for my internet bills. My savings derive from my salary.
The same with my online earnings. Maybe just enough to spend it in the cafeteria.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I am not saving any money from online work this year because of the fraud of the top tech and internet companies who are falsely claiming that a stock trader having revenues of $4.5 million annually, who does not pay any money for domains owns my domains to get the stock trader a monthly government salary at my expense.
This is not good at all. Why do some people like to blatantly cheat others who are working very hard to earn money using legit means? Hope this issue is resolved soon.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
This is not good at all. Why do some people like to blatantly cheat others who are working very hard to earn money using legit means? Hope this issue is resolved soon.
it baffles me too and it is never funny at all to the person that is concerned. it can be very frustrating.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
For me I am doing this; Every time I receive my online payment from a site that I work on, I usually save 10% of the received payment and I normally keep records somewhere for future reference. I therefore withdrawal and leave the rest in my PayPal account.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
It can't be helped most times honestly, with how the economy currently is, things are pretty tough. I think one way to save your earning online is to have a specific amount you would be removing from your earnings before you think of sorting out bills. Then also double your sources of generating income.

Back