How do you sell your freelancing services?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
There are multiple ways to sell freelancing services, for instance, through freelance markets, through market sections in communities, through social media, through your own websites. How do you do it?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
A few years back I joined some freelance platforms but I was not able to make any sales from them. Though if am being honest, on my part I didn't put in much effort.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
I mainly promote my freelance service through word of mouth and referrals of former business associates and co-workers. I have never joined any freelancing sites because their pay rate is lower than the rate in the market.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.145
I mainly promote my freelance service through word of mouth and referrals of former business associates and co-workers. I have never joined any freelancing sites because their pay rate is lower than the rate in the market.
I do believe that word-of-mouth is an effective way to promote products, services, or companies. Loyal customers can do this as a sign of patronizing us.

ekta

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
You can showcase your skills and portfolio on platforms like Linkedin or freelance marketplaces. To sell freelancing services you can highlight client testimonials, specialize in a niche, and communicate how your services can solve client's needs effectively.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.228
You can showcase your skills and portfolio on platforms like Linkedin or freelance marketplaces. To sell freelancing services you can highlight client testimonials, specialize in a niche, and communicate how your services can solve client's needs effectively.
you remind me of something back then I use to advertise most of my service on LinkedIn so is that platform still legit along with reddit, fiver is where I sold most of my freelance skill they really satisfied my need

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.012
Raw Dex
$0.001
Using the online communities like Reddit and Facebook groups could be a way to also sell your services too. You can offer advice and help to establish yoursself as an expert in your field.

Back