How do you settle quarrel with your spouse?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I’m not married yet but the best thing I do when I am having issues with my man is to sit and talk about it.
I don’t always shy away from important conversations. It is always better to talk about them.
How about you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.005
I never get married. If I am having an argument with my girlfriend, I see to it that it will be resolved before the end of the day.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Relationships really suck because you have two people trying to sync in with two different characters and at times I think priorities are different with a lot of couples. You really need to be patient and wait for somebody who have the basic qualities that both of you can build on. Fights are inevitable but the qualities between the two of you will be able to help aid your growth because you will always be looking at the strengths as oppossed to the weaknesses. Such qualities will help you always find solutions to anything that comes to disturb the piece.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
I am married and the best way for me is to remain quiet for few minutes and then talk to each other. I have always find this very helpful.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.613
I am not married, and I think, it is not good to quarrel with your spouse You have to investigate the cause and if it needs to quarrel your spouse.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.071
I’m not married yet but the best thing I do when I am having issues with my man is to sit and talk about it.
I don’t always shy away from important conversations. It is always better to talk about them.
How about you?
I totally agree with you! Open communication is key in any relationship. When my partner and I face issues, we always try to talk things through calmly and make sure we understand each other's perspectives. It can be tough sometimes, but avoiding important conversations just makes things build up. It’s always better to address things before they get too big. How do you usually approach those tough conversations?

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.071
There is no perfect formula to settle quarrels between couples. It is different for different couples. That's why I stay away from the fight of couples.
This is totally true, each couple is a different world and each situation depends on how to fix the problem, but unfortunately not everyone can avoid those fights, I clarify that it is not my case, I always avoid it because I always analyze well if the person who is going Whether being by my side is appropriate for me or not, I am not interested in being in a relationship with someone who only fights and argues, that's why I stay alone.

Back