How do you think working online using a cell phone is effective?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So far I've only relied on my smartphone to work online, I don't have a laptop/computer, and I'm fine. I manage online stores in several marketplaces. To save important documents, I use the Telegram application, because the data will always be stored there, as long as we don't delete/change cellphone numbers.

I am also active in several PTP forums and paid online surveys with just my cell phone. But I won't refusing a laptop/computer in the future if I start needing it to improve my skills in working online. What do you think?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Modern smartphones became a huge revolution to how people work online. They offer the user the exact same capabilities of a computer and gives the advantage of portability. They may not be as speedy as a computer but they sure put in a very good shift.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Modern smartphones became a huge revolution to how people work online. They offer the user the exact same capabilities of a computer and gives the advantage of portability. They may not be as speedy as a computer but they sure put in a very good shift.
Yes, you are right, but so far my smartphone does not support MsWord, MsExcel, etc as usual tasks for business people to do on a computer. But my small business doesn't really need it yet, maybe one day when it starts growing.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.145
I do all my online work through my smartphone as I don't have a laptop or a desktop. I am planning to buy a laptop because my kids also require it sometimes as they get homework from school which is difficult to complete on smartphones.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do all my online work through my smartphone as I don't have a laptop or a desktop. I am planning to buy a laptop because my kids also require it sometimes as they get homework from school which is difficult to complete on smartphones.
In my opinion laptops are better than desktops, because they are more multifunctional and can be taken anywhere. I also plan to buy a laptop when I have enough money. Hopefully our wishes will come true soon. aameen. :)

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.145
I wish they come true soon.

I didn't buy it because of my son because I know he will play all day on his laptop and won't study but now when he is in a higher class he will understand it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wish they come true soon.

I didn't buy it because of my son because I know he will play all day on his laptop and won't study but now when he is in a higher class he will understand it.
You are right, wise parents certainly know what is best for their children. I was bought a desktop when I entered junior high school. My brother bought it for me, because when I was in elementary school there were no computers. I am in a village where there are no internet cafe facilities. So it is difficult for me to catch up with computer technology. :(

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.145
Without the internet computer is useless. In our childhood, we didn't have computers, but lately, it was introduced to industries and learned at work.

Now the new generation knows better than us.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Without the internet computer is useless. In our childhood, we didn't have computers, but lately, it was introduced to industries and learned at work.

Now the new generation knows better than us.
Yes, you are right, even elementary school children are now introduced to computers. Meanwhile, I was introduced when I was in junior high school. Our school has a computer lab where we can study there once a week according to the existing schedule.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.145
In those days computers were costly and were rare. Whereas these days they are normal and are used everywhere. Moreover in those days it was difficult for the people to operate them and they have to keep the operators for it

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In those days computers were costly and were rare. Whereas these days they are normal and are used everywhere. Moreover in those days it was difficult for the people to operate them and they have to keep the operators for it
Yes, you are right, as smartphones were also very rare at that time. I got my first cell phone when I entered SMK school. It's also an old school phone without internet, now android is like hotcakes anyone can enjoy it. Alhamdulillah.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes true. Smart phones have become essential things in our life these days. Every bill is paid online so one has to have a smartphone. Video calls also have become a part of our life.
That's right, Smartphones make a lot of our work easier, and we can even earn money by working through smartphones now. I don't know what other technological developments will occur in the future, hopefully it will get better and make it easier.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
Using your smartphone to work can only be active depending on how you use it. For me though i have a laptop i am managing, but i only use that for my graphic designs and to watch movies or play games. Every other work is done on my smartphone. I prefer using my phone cause it is more convenient and the battery last longer.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Using your smartphone to work can only be active depending on how you use it. For me though i have a laptop i am managing, but i only use that for my graphic designs and to watch movies or play games. Every other work is done on my smartphone. I prefer using my phone cause it is more convenient and the battery last longer.
Yes you are right, I am also more comfortable working with my cellphone. I can type faster using my smartphone. I can also work while sitting relaxed on the bed and anywhere I want. :D

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
With the apps and features we have now on mobile phones you can expressly work with judt your phone now online but this doesn't stop you from getting a good laptop too

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Compared to a laptop or desktop computer, a smartphone features limited functionalities. Moreover, a smartphone allows a user to view only a limited part of a site at any one time.
For this reason, I prefer to carry out my online work activities on my laptop.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I prefer to do online jobs using my laptop. I like the bigger screen. Also, a lot of surveys cannot be done using smartphones. I also do my translation work on laptop. I send my Word file to clients via email.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have also been working online using my phone throughout. I have never had a laptop or computer but I still earn. In future I might buy a laptop so as to access other online earning methods.

Back