How do you trade or withdraw crypto in your country?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Trading and withdrawing cryptocurrency used to be bed of roses here in Nigeria before but not anymore. Right now, the government is very much against cryptocurrency and we have some exchanges like Binance and Kucoin that got affected.

Now, these two exchanges have canceled anything that has to do with P2P transactions for Nigerians.
How’s it going with your country?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
I simply make use of luno wallet. With luno I can get my crypto, sell it on the site and get paid in my local currency and also send it to my bank account.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
I simply make use of luno wallet. With luno I can get my crypto, sell it on the site and get paid in my local currency and also send it to my bank account.
Does Luno exchange still work in Nigeria? That's because the government has banned all crypto exchanges from trading naira. How long ago have you used Luno to trade crypto to fiat?

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
I had a BCH wallet and some Sites paid me in this crypto. I used to send it to my nephew who then converted it to Indian rupees and sent to my bank account

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Tell us more about Luno exchange. Do you need to do KYC on the platform? Can one still buy crypto with the Nigerian Naira on Luno Wallet?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
I use P2P trading through Binance. I can use multiple exchanges but one of the exchanges have traders from my country for P2P except Binance

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$4.735
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use reputable exchanges like Binance to trade various cryptocurrencies. For withdrawals, I typically convert crypto to my local currency on the exchange platform, then transfer the funds to my bank account.
Post automatically merged:

I use reputable exchanges like Binance to trade various cryptocurrencies. For withdrawals, I typically convert crypto to my local currency on the exchange platform, then transfer the funds to my bank account.

Back